thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort
TouchWiz 5.0 for CM11/CM10.2/CM10.1/CM10/CM9/AOKP Theme Chooser

1.png
2.png

3.png
4.png

If you like my work feel free to press the thanks button or buy me a beer or buy any of my themes in the Play Store :)

What's the difference (if there is one) between this theme and your paid S4 theme? I'm currently using your S4 theme and would just like to know if this theme has anything over the S4 one.

There are quite some differences in the S4 theme:
- Most of the app launcher icons are updated
- New Settings icons
- New camera ui
- New statusbar icons
- New dialer
- More Galaxy S4 icons trough out the entire system

Last edited:

DarK_DemoN

May 22, 2012
Williston
What's the difference (if there is one) between this theme and your paid S4 theme? I'm currently using your S4 theme and would just like to know if this theme has anything over the S4 one.

GANJDROID

May 2, 2010
Norwich

S4 WiFi/signal icons are white, these are grey which looks nicer IMO. Not much else is different, but its free, worth a try.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Reactions: DarK_DemoN

thomassafca

Jun 18, 2010
Amersfoort

- New Settings icons
- New camera ui
- New statusbar icons
- New dialer

yethz

Sorry to ask, but is there a free version of this awesome theme?

EDIT:
Sorry got it now. This dumb Tapatalk takes me to an image when I click the google play banner w/ the link..

- Sent via Nexus 4 with Tapatalk
- (Sorry for my bad english...)

Last edited:

sidekickingjorge

Oct 9, 2011
UTAH
Hi thomas or anyone willing to do this for me. Can anyone edit and make a version of this free theme without the soft keys so I can change them to my peffered keys

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium HD app

kyokeun1234

Sep 25, 2011
Niagara Falls ON Canada
This keyboard feels and looks amazing! Great job dev! In my opinion, you only took the good part of touch wiz look and only brought it to the theme. It just looks fantastic. I'm not a huge fan of touch wiz but I think I'm gonna use this for awhile :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Quiksilver78

Jul 28, 2010
Czech Republic
Really glad I purchased this theme. Great work indeed!

I was just wondering if there was a version where the dialog boxes could be round instead of square. (Don't judge people, it's all personal preference! lol)

icrzymonkey

Aug 2, 2009
Hi, Great work on the theme... Reli good.
I love with the ROM im using, can change the contacts DPI and it looks great. :victory:

I agree with this type of work, its worth the purchase. :fingers-crossed:

I have a question, is it possible to make/get, the same theme but in white? :confused:

ehsan453

Apr 28, 2013
Dear Thomas

First of all I express my thanks for your nice TW themes.
I've installed your paid theme named CM10.1 CM9 GALAXY S4 TW theme from here:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thomassafca.theme.touchwiz

I want to try CM10.1 TouchWiz 5.0 free theme
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thomassafca.theme.touchwiz.five.free
and also FREE CM AOKP TouchWiz 4.5 too
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thomassafca.theme.touchwiz.free

but i receive error country restricted. would u plz send me latest version of these two themes and explain the differences between these three TW themes too?

Another problem is:

After applying CM10.1 CM9 GALAXY S4 TW theme, original icons of my "poweramp" and "go sms pro" and "Es File Explorer" applications changed and now look like "music" and "messaging" and "file manager" icons.

Best Regards,

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    TouchWiz 5.0 for CM11/CM10.2/CM10.1/CM10/CM9/AOKP Theme Chooser

1.png
    2.png

3.png
    4.png

If you like my work feel free to press the thanks button or buy me a beer or buy any of my themes in the Play Store :)

- New Settings icons
    - New camera ui
    - New statusbar icons
    - New dialer

Version with CM11 support has been uploaded to the Play Store, will appear soon!
    Version with CM10.2 support has been uploaded to the Play Store, will appear soon! :)

S4 WiFi/signal icons are white, these are grey which looks nicer IMO. Not much else is different, but its free, worth a try.

Sent from my Nexus 4
    I can use this on xylon rom right?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Of course.it is just a theme

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium