[ROM] kwbr Wildfire 4.3.1 :: BeatsAudio :: FAST :: STABLE ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸,.-~*´¨¯¨`*

Search This thread

ak0r

Jul 20, 2011
Pune
I flashed this ROM and so far everything works smooth except the battery perfomance. The battery drained faster than expected (18% in an hour). I never faced this problem before with other ROMs

ak0r

Jul 20, 2011
Pune
I will do some cleaning up anyways. Let me know how version 4.1 runs :)

Thanks kwbr for quick fix on the issue. I flashed the ROM (4.1 test), full wipe, booted fine, including 2 reboots of a2sd. No other issues found. Battery life seems much longer than earlier build (only 2% down in 1 hour). Also I found this ROM much faster than others.

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Can you please include 4-in-1 reboot menu?

kwbr

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 17, 2007
Thanks kwbr for quick fix on the issue. I flashed the ROM (4.1 test), full wipe, booted fine, including 2 reboots of a2sd. No other issues found. Battery life seems much longer than earlier build (only 2% down in 1 hour). Also I found this ROM much faster than others.
Hi ak0r, thanks for testing and giving feedback. New roms are online.

ak0r

Jul 20, 2011
Pune
Hi kwbr,

I am not able to sync contacts with FB. I am using clean version and FB for HTC Sense is not available. I installed the FB app but still i cannot sync my contacts with FB.

Mrbrutesnipe

Aug 21, 2010
First off, thanks kwbr for an excellent ROM. I've installed in onto my sons wildfire and only have one issue.

The browser keeps closing. It doesn't give me the "Force Close" warning, just closes after 30 seconds or so of browsing. No other apps close, and even changing to Dolphin it still does the same.

Once the browser closes, if I go to my app draw, there are just a couple of apps there and they slowly start to reapper again.

I've not had the same issue with other ROMs, including stock. No other app (that I've found) causes it to close. It almost seems like something resets, and the launcher is reloading.

Haven't tried a custom launcher yet, maybe that will be my next step.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ak0r

Jul 20, 2011
Pune
First off, thanks kwbr for an excellent ROM. I've installed in onto my sons wildfire and only have one issue.

The browser keeps closing. It doesn't give me the "Force Close" warning, just closes after 30 seconds or so of browsing. No other apps close, and even changing to Dolphin it still does the same.

Once the browser closes, if I go to my app draw, there are just a couple of apps there and they slowly start to reapper again.

I've not had the same issue with other ROMs, including stock. No other app (that I've found) causes it to close. It almost seems like something resets, and the launcher is reloading.

Haven't tried a custom launcher yet, maybe that will be my next step.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't faced such issues on stock browser or opera mini. I remember the browser force closed only first time I ran it immediately after ROM flash. But after that there are no such issues.

Not sure about the problem but have you tried wiping cache?

sahasa

Dec 23, 2011
Zagreb
I have problem with browser too...opera next...
No "force close" warning...sometimes works for 30 sec and sometimes for 5 minutes...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a fast and stable HTC Wildfire rom, close to stock, stripped-down, pre-rooted and slightly enhanced. I used the latest HTC stock rom, WWE 2.22.405.1, as a basis.

For apps2sd create an 1024mb ext3 partition and cache size 0 with clockwork mod. It is advised to run CMW 5.0.2.7+ to get apps2sd properly working with ext3.

Scroll down for version history.

kwbrBeatsAudio.png

Donate

Some screenshots

Downloads
    * kwbr rom for HTC Wildfire (Buzz) - stripped-down (scroll down for info)
    * kwbr rom for HTC Wildfire (Buzz) - full version: Friendstream, Newsreader, RSS, Stocks included
    * Clockworkmod 5.0.2.7
    * Ringtones from HTC One X
    Version history

kwbr 4.3.1 (Oct 19, 2012)
    - Fast, clean stable!
    - Android-version 2.2.1
    - Kernel-version 2.6.32.21-g0f9e9b5
    - Build-number 2.22.405.1
    - Apps2sd
    - BeatsAudio
    - init.d scripts (BusyBox run-parts) support
    - Rooted
    - tun.ko included
    - Zipaligned

- Updated
    . Adfree host file
    . BeatsAudio bootanimation
    . Latest busybox
    . GoogleQuickSearchBox
    . Google Mail
    . Google Play Store
    . Youtube
    . Wallpapers

- Removed
    . Adobe Reader
    . Google Talk
    . Maps
    . MP3 Trimmer
    . Navigation
    . Quick Lookup
    . Street
    . Teeter
    . Ringtones

hey for all wandering about screenshots i've put some up for u guys of kwbr's work so u know its stock with added features
    I'm really very happy to see you here.
    Your legendary 5.7 still working great on my old blackstone :)
    I really miss windows mobile 6.5 and I really hate windows phone 7.
    Downloading.
    Ah, great time with that blackstone. I cooked this rom for someone who was complaining about a lack of available memory and major slow down. From what I hear it runs pretty smooth. Enjoy.
    colorful status bar mod

best sense rom till now....am using the strip down version.....cant believe how smooth it is at 528mhz...amazing battery life.....

so decided to make it bit colorful..it is basically a notification bar mod....made specifically for kwbr odexed rom....jst flash it over recovery...

this is how it should look after reboot

htc-wildfire-2.jpg

actual screenshot : 20120620181612.jpg

if you like it press THANKS