Share Your OC Records Here!

Search This thread

faraz_fireboy

Jan 15, 2012
Tabriz
Guys please post your maximum OC records & your opinions here.... Actually this topic was about a fake info. In antutu benchmark.
Blessed it is a topic for sharing your overcloking records...if you are eager to read fake information story it starts from here until page 7

Ok max oc no for me is 825

Previously on this topic: :D
----------+-+-------------
U are not gonna believe it but just saw the scores in antutu benchmark & the first record among x8s belongs to a xperia from GB (great Britain not Ginger bread) and it had been clocked @ 1008 mhz...
Go check it yourself...
Is it possible? My x8 is stable @ maximum 825mhz:eek:

Conclusion: It was an antutu bug.

Last edited:

ronnie-steelheart

Dec 16, 2011
Moradabad
OnePlus 6
Yes that is not possible.. It was a problem in antutu benchmark when a person could upload scores from another device. If you see the changelog of antutu benchmark you will find this problem mentioned for one of the old versions..:p

sent from my x8 using xda premium

Rahat34

Nov 28, 2011
Chandigarh
i dont like OC stuff
Its risky playing with hardware when you have 600 mhz
be happy with 600 mhz
Dont expect more from it...

BuT_TeR

Dec 2, 2011
Mumbai
lol!!! 691 enough for me !!!!! I don't play games that need more oc!!!!!i ll better buy a psp!!!*yawn*!!

faraz_fireboy

Jan 15, 2012
Tabriz
@ HAKA
just be careful...according to rumors 110001 MHz can even destroy every kind of life in the earth:D

Sent from my X8 using xda premium

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
U are not gonna believe it but just saw the scores in antutu benchmark & the first record among x8s belongs to a xperia from GB and it had been clocked @ 1008 mhz...
Go check it yourself...

double-facepalm1.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Is it possible? My x8 is stable @ maximum 825mhz:eek:

yes it's possible i put mine to that the other week, it's quite unstable, the only use for that is e-peen and pretty much destroying the CPU. not even im stupid enough to put it up that high and i like having a high OC

Last edited:

faraz_fireboy

Jan 15, 2012
Tabriz
U clocked yours @ 1ghz? :eek:
Or you mean 825? Coz it is stable just should keep your phone in cool places

Top Liked Posts