Note 3 size and durability discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

seh6183

Mar 23, 2011
Is the note 3 too big for one handed use? Be honest. I used to have a note 2 and loved everything about it. I even liked the touchwiz features and I HATE touchwiz. I only decided to get rid of it because of the size. It became too annoying trying to use the thing with one hand. I got sick of having to creep up the side of the phone with my hand just to touch certain apps in the app drawer or touch the address to enter a new address. It was a balancing act sometimes and I would almost drop the phone. And laying in bed trying to use the thing with one hand was just about impossible, when I tried I usually almost dropped the phone on my face breaking my nose. So, having the bigger screen is great, but is it too big for one hand? Do all of you use it exclusively with both hands or do you struggle with one like me?

As for the durability. I had an s3 and shortly after buying it, like one week, the silver bezel around the phone started to chip off. It looked like crap. I was afraid it would happen with my note 2, but it never did. I read about it happening to others though but it just never happened to me. I've read the same stories about the s4 and note 3, and recently saw a friends phone and his was chipping on the bezel. Is this affecting anyone? Also is the phone creaky like the previous generation of Samsung phones? I can't stand that creaky-ness.

Dr. Evo

May 24, 2010
Washington, DC
Complaining about difficulties with one-handed use and phablets, is tantamount to purchasing a bus and complaining because it doesn't handle like a Ferrari. You've asked lots of things that have been discussed ad nauseum. Google is your friend and so is YouTube.

seh6183

Mar 23, 2011
Complaining about difficulties with one-handed use and phablets, is tantamount to purchasing a bus and complaining because it doesn't handle like a Ferrari. You've asked lots of things that have been discussed ad nauseum. Google is your friend and so is YouTube.

Appreciate the insight. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.