[PORT][JB4.3]Xperia Z2 System UI Amazing Spider-Man2

Search This thread

xperiaz2

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 17, 2013
Hello Friends I Ported Xperia Z2 System UI With Kitkat Style & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Platlogo Game For Sony Xperia Phones Running JellyBean 4.3 Like Xperia M,SP,Z etc. I Hope Everyone Like It.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
Screenshots On 3rd Post
Instructions On 4th Post

If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread

XDA:DevDB Information
[PORT][JB4.3]Xperia Z2 System UI Amazing Spider-Man2 , App for the Sony Xperia M

Contributors
xperiaz2

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Final
Stable Release Date: 2014-04-14

Created 2014-04-14
Last Updated 2014-08-19

xperiaz2

Oct 17, 2013
Screenshots
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-11-11-34-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-11-11-34-56.png
    229.4 KB · Views: 6,675
  • Screenshot_2014-04-14-22-52-06.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-14-22-52-06.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 8,184
  • Screenshot_2014-04-11-19-45-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-11-19-45-49.png
    215.9 KB · Views: 4,211
  • Screenshot_2014-04-11-19-45-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-11-19-45-56.png
    248.1 KB · Views: 4,222
  • Screenshot_2014-04-16-19-39-44.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-19-39-44.png
    145.4 KB · Views: 4,185
  • Screenshot_2014-04-16-19-40-05.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-16-19-40-05.png
    141.1 KB · Views: 4,167
  • Screenshot_2014-04-17-09-41-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-04-17-09-41-14.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 4,178
  • Screenshot_2014-04-17-09-27-11.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-17-09-27-11.png
    230.3 KB · Views: 4,160
Last edited:

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
Hello Friends I Ported Xperia Z2 System UI With Kitkat Style & Amazing Spider-Man 2 Platlogo Game For Sony Xperia Phones Running JellyBean 4.3 Like Xperia M,SP,Z etc. I Hope Everyone Like It.

Hi,

Since you haven't ported anything and used the hard work of jzqs where you have added a few png: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2668821

Does he knows that you used his work?

If he knows where are the credits?

Respect people who are working hard for the XDA community!

Reactions: jzqs

xperiaz2

Oct 17, 2013
Hi,

Since you haven't ported anything and used the hard work of jzqs where you have added a few png: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2668821

hey mate its different u can check resources..... & it support many devices.... also in this latest super stamina 1.0.6............... In my next releases i will make for dual sim phones too ;)

Rajesh_m

May 24, 2013
Kerala
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Awesome job mate! This is so far the cleanest and bug free port of Z2 systemui.. Thanks a lot :)

And to all those who are concerned with backplate on dock bar and gradient status bar, install Gem xperia xposed module and you can do all sorts of things.. :)

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

Hi,

You may be the RD, but do some search before making these kind of rubbish comments.. Ash's port always appear on xda portal and you haven't seen any of them? He has ported z2 social camera, almost all camera addons for social camera , Nokia X camera and many more. Please do check his history in xda before you post these kind of blind comments :)

And I was not being rude to you, but as you said, respect people who are working hard for xda community!

cities516

Dec 19, 2012
Taipei
---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

You may be the RD, but do some search before making these kind of rubbish comments.. Ash's port always appear on xda portal and you haven't seen any of them? He has ported z2 social camera, almost all camera addons for social camera , Nokia X camera and many more. Please do check his history in xda before you post these kind of blind comments :)

And I was not being rude to you, but as you said, respect people who are working hard for xda community!

Having thousands of ports doesn't mean that he didn't steal other's work in THIS mod.

Yes, xperiaz2 has been a hard working person too, and I love his ports even though they don't support my device.

However, just now niaboc79 questioned (or should I say "interrogate") about the origin of this mod, and then you jumped out and accused him back even before you decompile the systemui and check the truth.
Are you sure that in THIS mod xperiaz2 didn't use EXR team's work? Or you are just wild-guessing?
Who is the one making "rubbish comments?"

Here is xda-developers, in this community everyone question, discuss, solve and improve.
Please, respect people, every people, in the community of xda-developers.

Btw, I trust xperiaz2. He is a good guy. I just don't feel well when I saw your post. Very abusive.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Last edited:

niaboc79

Recognized Developer / Inactive RT
Sep 8, 2007
Enghien
www.nirvana-records.be
Having thousands of ports doesn't mean that he didn't steal other's work in THIS mod.

Yes, xperiaz2 has been a hard working person too, and I love his ports even though they don't support my device.

However, just now niaboc79 questioned (or should I say "interrogate") about the origin of this mod, and then you jumped out and accused him back even before you decompile the systemui and check the truth.
Are you sure that in THIS mod xperiaz2 didn't use EXR team's work? Or you are just wild-guessing?

Here is xda-developers, in this community everyone question, discuss, solve and improve.

Btw, I trust xperiaz2. He is a good guy. I just don't feel well when I saw your post. Very abusive.

Of course I have decompile both apk before to say that Xperiaz2 used the work of someone else.

But I don't care anymore, I know now that he is not a honest user, so I will simply never trust him anymore.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Rajesh_m

May 24, 2013
Kerala
Redmi Note 10 Pro

"Since you haven't ported anything and just took jzqs hardwork and added some png's "--> did you felt this as questioning/interrogating??

And now read my reply.. I was mentioning about xperiaz2's port since niaboc79 was unaware of xperiaz2's ports as mentioned in his comment.. Now tell me, who made rubbish comment!

I personally know Xperiaz2 via fb.. He is a good friend of mine.. I did make sure that's it's his work before I made my post, so, as you said, I wasn't wild guessing!

I do respect everyone here at xda, and I didn't abused anyone, let niaboc79 tell if he felt like I abused him or not. I can't do anything if you didn't feel well reading my post!

Reactions: xperiaz2

xperiaz2

Oct 17, 2013
wow

Hey Friends Awesome News For U I Ported Original Xperia T2 Ultra System Ui For All 4.3 Dual Sim Xperia :) Like Xperia M Dual,Xperia E1 Dual etc.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Download Link Is On 2nd Post
    Screenshots On 3rd Post
    Instructions On 4th Post

If U Like My Work Dont Forgot To Press Thanks Button

Cheers ;) U Can Post Screenshots Too & I'll Add To This Thread

XDA:DevDB Information
    [PORT][JB4.3]Xperia Z2 System UI Amazing Spider-Man2 , App for the Sony Xperia M

Contributors
    xperiaz2

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: Final
    Stable Release Date: 2014-04-14

Created 2014-04-14
    Last Updated 2014-08-19
    Here U Can Download Xperia Z2 System UI With Amazing Spider-Man2 Platlogo Game
    https://www.mediafire.com/?b86byj6k0nryp1o
    Flash Via CWM
    Awesome job mate! This is so far the cleanest and bug free port of Z2 systemui.. Thanks a lot :)

And to all those who are concerned with backplate on dock bar and gradient status bar, install Gem xperia xposed module and you can do all sorts of things.. :)

Hi,

It looks good mate, but the dock icons back plate doesnt bother you??? It looks so uggly... like a bug!!! You like it???

I think you can make it transparent or disappear using Gem Xperia Xposed sir ;)