[Humor][HTC Glacier Edition] You know you're rooted when...

Search This thread

THEindian

Nov 20, 2011
You know your rooted when you take out your phone to catch an image of your friend doing a dare and all you get is a black screen ;-)

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA

Reactions: elfysrfr

neonshadow

Apr 4, 2012
Adding on to that:

You know your rooted when you carry sharp objects around so u can open the battery door.
My finger nails are nubs. Lol

Nice..further on this lol

You know you are rooted when you say you are going to reboot your phone, but in reality you are pulling the battery.

U know ur rooted when ur in a verizon store showing off the features of ur mt4g custom rom to the sales associates

U know ur rooted when u make everyone u know download quadrant standard so u can "compare" scores

U know ur rooted when u know what quadrant standard is in the first place..

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium

Last edited:
Reactions: The Archangel

aawillma

Feb 24, 2012
Phoenix
You know you're rooted when your work computer has Android SDK installed.

At first I was afraid my supervisor and/or network spy guy wouldn't like that. Now I'm just worried about the various pictures that are scattered throughout my SD backups...

Jms122589

Jun 3, 2011
Elk river MN
You know are rooted when you wake up after being black out drunk with a strange new rom on your phone

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

dnpmoney45

Oct 9, 2011
Brooklyn
+1 there

And also u know ur rooted when ur phone is in perfect condition cept for the bottom of the back plate

Also u know ur rooted when ur gf asks if u like it ... like what? The mms I spent... oh......

eqjunkie829

Apr 17, 2011
West Jordan, UT
+1 there

And also u know ur rooted when ur phone is in perfect condition cept for the bottom of the back plate

Also u know ur rooted when ur gf asks if u like it ... like what? The mms I spent... oh......

Lol, my wife asks me this once in awhile too. I never get them ^_^

Sent from my Glacier using xda premium

CaptainKelley

Nov 2, 2010
Wentzville, MO
You know your rooted when you take out your phone to catch an image of your friend doing a dare and all you get is a black screen ;-)

That was yesterday!
"Oh yea, camera isn't working yet."

You know your rooted when you shop for devices based on XDA thread counts.
You know you're rooted. You just know.

Virtuous Prime
Virtuous Primadonna

thinksecretly

Mar 22, 2012
You know you rooted when one of the most popular Terms you use when describing your phone is " oh ya it does that sometimes"

The_F_Word

Dec 6, 2010
You know your rooted when you look at your phone and it says its been rooted.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when you'd rather use a pay phone than one running iOS
    You know you're rooted when your computer has more nandroids saved than pics of your children...
    you know you're rooted when you're a tree ;)
    You know your rooted when your sitting next to someone with the same phone and their looking over their shoulder and wondering how the hell your running ICS and you just tell them didnt u get the update lol

Sent from my ICSAwesomev2 with a Shot of Awesomeness
    You know you're rooted when you see a stock ROM on someone else's phone and just shake your head in disappointment.