Bugs Report or troubleshooting

Search This thread

natefish

Mar 4, 2008
Henderson, KY
Thread started for reporting what may be bugs and troubleshooting them. Searched forum for "bug" by title, so there must not be one dedicated to this.

Lock screen timeout: when I hit the power or home button to interact with the lock screen or check the notification window, the lock screen turns back off before I can do anything. It stays on no more than a second. Very weird since I haven't installed anything that would cause this.

Auto Brightness: my phone seems to only care if I'm in complete darkness or bright sunlight. It's not hitting the in-between brightness very well. I've found myself turning off auto several times the past couple weeks. Annoying because I don't like taking screen real estate to leave the brightness adjuster in the notification window.

Feel free to refute, commiserate, or solve as needed. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

parmend

Apr 11, 2010
Fort Worth
Researching for a friend and every time he tries to use YouTube he gets a no mobile data error . his data drops a lot too

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

johnkirchner

Aug 14, 2010
Montana
I have ran into the auto brightness thing a couple times. Ironically my xda app will force close at random times.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5.

natefish

Mar 4, 2008
Henderson, KY
This just happened. Anyone else? It's supposed to be a picture of my new lawn tractor, not a tan blob. Happened three times. Reboot and wiping cache didn't help.

Sent from my GS5

Attachments

• 1401727703199.jpg
    1401727703199.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 40