Is there root for quadro sq-50E85F

Search This thread

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
So,my brother bought a smartphone from Quadro in a official supermarket in Croatia(InterSpar).
Only I realised that this phone is a straight s4 clone,but the flashlight is placed on the right side to the camera.

https://www.google.hr/url?sa=t&sour...oQFjAA&usg=AFQjCNHNxgjGtVgAHLxdswxzjgvlh_bGQg
Sent from my GT-P5110 using XDA Premium HD app

It costs 160$,so it is a better deal then buying a crappy screen and processor low-end xperia e,Samsung young and HTC desire 200,who could almost more in my country.

The device is fantastic,and I want to buy it too,and customise the crap out of it :p
But I must get root.
Is there any universal rooting program which can root this phone?

Thank you.

CyberEP

Jun 23, 2014
First install ADB drivers for your smartphone and then
try to root it with "Kingo Android Root": download.cnet.com/Kingo-Android-Root/3000-2094_4-75996768.html
It worked on my SQ-40E86H.

Reactions: Jeik

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
try to root it with "Kingo Android Root": download.cnet.com/Kingo-Android-Root/3000-2094_4-75996768.html

My phone was at the repair shop,and they updated the firmware from R04 to R08.
Google Chrome wasnt force closing anymore(verified with 3 Quadro SQ-50E85F)
There was a new category in settings,dedicated to the proximity sensor(swipe homescreen pages with waving,etc.)
Framaroot was rendered useless(probably because they "covered the security hole" which let us root it before the R08)

HOWEVER!

After 3 days and testing of over 12 root tools,i finally managed to find GeniusRoot.It didnt use SuperUser nor SuperSU,it uses KingUser instead.KingUser works the same way as Chainfires Superuser applications,but has a better UI :p

Mattija

Dec 10, 2015
My phone was at the repair shop,and they updated the firmware from R04 to R08.
Google Chrome wasnt force closing anymore(verified with 3 Quadro SQ-50E85F)
There was a new category in settings,dedicated to the proximity sensor(swipe homescreen pages with waving,etc.)
Framaroot was rendered useless(probably because they "covered the security hole" which let us root it before the R08)

HOWEVER!

After 3 days and testing of over 12 root tools,i finally managed to find GeniusRoot.It didnt use SuperUser nor SuperSU,it uses KingUser instead.KingUser works the same way as Chainfires Superuser applications,but has a better UI :p

where to find rom for Quadro SQ50-E85F?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No. Warranty has expired.
    Well...
    I do not remember,but I think that software restoration in the official repair shop is arround 15$.

Sent from my 6045X using Tapatalk