FREE GIFT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
This is not really the right place to put this but because we don't really have a off topic forum I thought what the hell. I'm a member of a lot of forums and XDA is my favorite so I thought I would give one person a little gift. This is a code for the Xbox 360 to download Lego Star Wars 3. This download code is a 1 time use only, so the first person to get it is the only person who gets it... I also have 2, 12 month codes for Xbox Live Gold, my gold subscription is paid off until 2016 so I'm going to give those codes away as well as long as a mod does not care. If you're not a Star Wars fan or a Lego fan please save the code for somebody who is, don't just take the code and download the game just so you have it.

Good Luck!

P. S if a mod could p.m. me and let me know if it's cool to post the 2, 12 month subscription codes for Xbox Live, or if you have an idea of a contest to give the codes away that would be great...

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363807198770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363807198770.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 2,151
Reactions: Vanquiz

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
I don't really wanna be the one who picks who get the 12 month codes. So im going to wait a day or two to see if a mod has an idea fro a way to hand them out. If u don't hear back from a mod then I'll just randomly post them.

Vanquiz

Nov 13, 2010
Wow, thats very nice of you when you can easily sell those 12 months xbl gold codes ... what goes around comes around my friend, God Bless ...

Reactions: Markor13

jose6326

Nov 16, 2012
i would like the code for 12 month xbox live for my son

did you figure out how you are going to give the codes away?

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
i would like the code for 12 month xbox live for my son

did you figure out how you are going to give the codes away?

Not yet, I would like to give it a day or so for a mod or a really high up member to maybe help me decide, and within 2 days if I still have no answer I'll just come up with something.

pyraxiate

Jun 24, 2007
Baltimore
True I could have sold them, but it's more satisfaction giving them away to people and making someone's days.

Sent from my SGH-T889 89 using xda premium

This is the sharing nature that xda was once founded on. Awesome bro. If only more people shared and helped like this!

Ps,

No I don't own an xbox or ps3. I'm genuinely glad to see people doing things like this. ( Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts Of America..... I know all about sharing and helping )

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
I believe I have one or two more Lego Star Wars 3 cades, I know I have at least one more. If the demand is here I can post them tonight.

Myst3ry

Jan 13, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
www.lopezfx.com
My girlfriend and i enjoy star wars, wouldn't call ourselves die hards or anything haha, but we do love to play the lego games together :)

its up to you though my friend...

Also, what you can do is just a random drawing for the 12 month codes (if you do, i'll put my name into the drawing now ;))

Markor13

Jul 19, 2010
Las Vegas
My girlfriend and i enjoy star wars, wouldn't call ourselves die hards or anything haha, but we do love to play the lego games together :)

its up to you though my friend...

Also, what you can do is just a random drawing for the 12 month codes (if you do, i'll put my name into the drawing now ;))

Good idea, maybe ill start a new thread asking who wants in on the 12 month give away, and after a few days literally pick a name out of a hat.

Galaxysm

Sep 9, 2012
Mission
This is so nice of you :). I dont own a xbox lol but I own a ps3. And ive never seen anyone give away things like what your doing. I was in another forum Web Page and some ppl from there were rude about giving things like codes or something. I guess theres still nice ppl :).

Sent From Land Of Ooo. Using a Jedi Mastered Note 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Wow, thats very nice of you when you can easily sell those 12 months xbl gold codes ... what goes around comes around my friend, God Bless ...

True I could have sold them, but it's more satisfaction giving them away to people and making someone's days.

This is not really the right place to put this but because we don't really have a off topic forum I thought what the hell. I'm a member of a lot of forums and XDA is my favorite so I thought I would give one person a little gift. This is a code for the Xbox 360 to download Lego Star Wars 3. This download code is a 1 time use only, so the first person to get it is the only person who gets it... I also have 2, 12 month codes for Xbox Live Gold, my gold subscription is paid off until 2016 so I'm going to give those codes away as well as long as a mod does not care. If you're not a Star Wars fan or a Lego fan please save the code for somebody who is, don't just take the code and download the game just so you have it.

Good Luck!

P. S if a mod could p.m. me and let me know if it's cool to post the 2, 12 month subscription codes for Xbox Live, or if you have an idea of a contest to give the codes away that would be great...

This is the sharing nature that xda was once founded on. Awesome bro. If only more people shared and helped like this!

Ps,

No I don't own an xbox or ps3. I'm genuinely glad to see people doing things like this. ( Eagle Scout with the Boy Scouts Of America..... I know all about sharing and helping )

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda app-developers app
    Thanks for this! Just claimed the game. Been a Star Wars fan for years & a Lego fan even longer!