Bigboy G2 KDZ theard.

Search This thread

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
Yes I know where to download but I can't download it ;] I don't know about tool that create tot file.

Update ;]

Reactions: manager77

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
That's really sad that I can't see MAL/6AL and 64P updates on my site.
I will try to do my own site that will be the best but I need your help guyz. If you want to help me ask in PM.

sagemda

Aug 15, 2012
Hello, i have 1 question though... I live in Romania and ive recently bought an g2 D802 unlocked... How can i know what firmware to download in case i root it and want to go back stock when software only shows D80220a-466-92, its the latest kit kat but when the update prompted it said something like V20-.. and etc i cant remember.. where can i see that V20.. number on my cellphone ? or even know from what region it came ? Thank you

BigBoyPL

Apr 20, 2010
Hello, i have 1 question though... I live in Romania and ive recently bought an g2 D802 unlocked... How can i know what firmware to download in case i root it and want to go back stock when software only shows D80220a-466-92, its the latest kit kat but when the update prompted it said something like V20-.. and etc i cant remember.. where can i see that V20.. number on my cellphone ? or even know from what region it came ? Thank you

Bad news for you.
466 is Taiwan
and 92 is Chunghwa Telecom.
Check your suffix code by page in F. A. Q. in this topic (#2 post).

sagemda

Aug 15, 2012
I tried those suffix check links but none works..

EDIT: Found out how ti find suffix and is A6WTBK

Last edited:

tomkulaga

Sep 19, 2009
Hi,

Nice list. I got excited when I saw Australia but is there any chance of the AVDAWH for the D802T ?

waz675

Jun 9, 2012
Geelong
what is that ? T ?
what is changelog ?

AFAIK, T is for the Australian LTE bands/channels/whatever so Australians can get LTE. I bought an international d802 and couldn't get lte on either any custom roms or an open Netherlands kdz when I flashed one in experimentation. I might try downloading a d802t kdz soon just to see if I can get lte, which while I have crappy quota (500M) on my Vodafone carrier, it isn't a big deal as I don't really care for QUICK downloading via mobile.

If I had my home quota however, I'd care, I grab up to 1.5TB a month sometimes heh.

Sent from my Nexus 7 2013 using Tapatalk

imranb_001

Nov 16, 2010
I want to know which 4.4 version to flash currently using 20a ame xx. If there are no stable update then let me know which version to flash to get in. Will it effect warranty if I flashed or root. Once rooted can I go back to stock without them knowing. 2 days old on g2 had s3 before. Enjoying.

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts