KSmithInNY

Mar 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Last edited:

mbudden

Aug 1, 2007
Texas
Thanks for this.
My window mount will be obsolete due to the size of the OPO so... Not to mention I don't feel like having a huge phone taking up my window space so something like this will do.

Astagar

Nov 15, 2012
Nice video, thanks for that. But it would have been fantastic if you drived and recorded for a while, so we can see whether it's been shaking too much while driving (seen a lot of complains for similar gadgets on amazon).
Or can you share your experience with this while driving?

Gesendet von meinem One mit Tapatalk

Reactions: tony_leal

ShermCraig

Oct 26, 2009
New York, NY
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
Hello -

The video below is my review of the Satechi smartphone CD slot mount. As you can see in the video, this unit mounts to the CD slot of your car stereo and perfectly holds the OnePlus One. Enjoy.
Hope you enjoyed. Check out my other videos:
[video] OnePlus One Unboxing
[video] FlipCover unboxing and review
[video] OnePlus clear case unboxing and review
[video] OnePlus One quick thoughts after use

Thanks for that review - BTW, you MUST be from Central New York. Am I right? :cool:

Spectre51

Thanks for the video. Looks like a good product. Might have to order this as I need a good car dock.

Sent from my OnePlus One

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

What's the widest it opens? Wondering if it would hold my Xperia Z Ultra.

Sent from my OnePlus One

shivamlong

Mar 5, 2011
Vertical?

i know he showed how the phone mount itself could be turned around
but after putting the phone in, would you be able to use it vertical/portrait orientation, he never quite showed that
would it just slip or fall out

rocketJeff08

Apr 25, 2012
i know he showed how the phone mount itself could be turned around
but after putting the phone in, would you be able to use it vertical/portrait orientation, he never quite showed that
would it just slip or fall out

No problems setting it in portrait. The spring clip is strong enough to hold the phone.

I got this dock after watching the OP's youtube video. It's good stuff!

rcdd

Jun 2, 2010
Must have bad luck......Doesn't fit my 13 Taurus (opening is too big for the "jaw" to grip) or my Wife's 13 Acadian (hits the station preset buttons)......

Good product.....well built......just make sure you measure the 4 to 6mm opening it works for.......:(

rocketJeff08

Apr 25, 2012
Must have bad luck......Doesn't fit my 13 Taurus (opening is too big for the "jaw" to grip) or my Wife's 13 Acadian (hits the station preset buttons)......

Good product.....well built......just make sure you measure the 4 to 6mm opening it works for.......:(

Did you try the included spacers to increase the thickness of the part that you insert the CD slot? That could help.

You can also try to flip the thing upside down to see if that fits in your wife's car. I had to flip mine upside down for my 2006 Mazda 3.

Top Liked Posts