[Q] S5 not showing shutdown animation

Search This thread

5UX2BU

Aug 26, 2014
After updating to android art i found that my S5 does not have a shutdown screen instead it shows a message saying shutting down. This kinda brothers me as i could not claim my warrenty as the company kept saying i voided my warrenty what should i do

fffft

Jul 16, 2013
This amongst other anomalies has been reported before. So presumably it is a bug. There are quite a few bugs as almost everyone has used Dalvik in the past. No doubt Google will address this in due course. If it is important to you, then make a bug report to the official Google forum. Google does take well documented bug reports seriously.

For the moment, unless someone puzzles out a workaround, is to either live with it. Or revert to Dalvik for now which is what I'd do.

Reactions: 5UX2BU

5UX2BU

Aug 26, 2014
This amongst other anomalies has been reported before. So presumably it is a bug. There are quite a few bugs as almost everyone has used Dalvik in the past. No doubt Google will address this in due course. If it is important to you, then make a bug report to the official Google forum. Google does take well documented bug reports seriously.

For the moment, unless someone puzzles out a workaround, is to either live with it. Or revert to Dalvik for now which is what I'd do.

Thanks i will try that see if it works
:good::good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.