Devs, HTC one S C2 needs your help.

Search This thread

ClarkOwen

Oct 5, 2013
Please, devs out there, if you can please help out C2 users and port the sensation 3.4 kernel to c2. You guys will be a hero to us.
The specs of C2 and sensation is similar so it won't take much at all.
Developers has stopped (not completely) fixing our kernel and we're left with a buggy,unstable kernel.
So please, it would mean alot to us, C2 users.

C2 as in HTC one S C2.

Thank you so much. I hope someone will consider.
Don't worry, there are alot of testers (like me) to help you out.

Thanks for everything.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

circuit1

Apr 24, 2014
Please, devs out there, if you can please help out C2 users and port the sensation 3.4 kernel to c2. You guys will be a hero to us.
Developers has stopped (not completely) fixing our kernel and we're left with a buggy,unstable kernel.

C2 as in HTC one S C2.

Thanks for everything.

there's not much users villec2 have... and mostly all the devs here r gone to other devices

Reactions: NextGenGTR

ClarkOwen

Oct 5, 2013
there's not much users villec2 have... and mostly all the devs here r gone to other devices

Yeah. I just really need someone to port 3.4 sensation kernel to VilleC2. Judt thats and I'll be really happy because we have people who can compile, we just really need a good kernel for it.

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Because being a java dev isn't being an actual dev :rolleyes:

Also, you're just a stupid troll so stfu.
I am a stupid troll, your problem is? Clearly your stupid little brain doesn't understand that I wasn't trolling with that comment and that the title clearly indicates a HTC Sensation Kernal developer? Though so! Im not even going to argue with you so don't bother replying! Carry on thinking you are the **** because you're a Java developer... No wonder you still own the Sensation!

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
I am a stupid troll, your problem is? Clearly your stupid little brain doesn't understand that I wasn't trolling with that comment and that the title clearly indicates a HTC Sensation Kernal developer? Though so! Im not even going to argue with you so don't bother replying! Carry on thinking you are the **** because you're a Java developer... No wonder you still own the Sensation!

Learn proper English you troll, then we'll talk.

NextGenGTR

Nov 19, 2013
Learn proper English you troll, then we'll talk.
What is your problem with my English? Explain... Indicate where my grammar was bad or punctuation? I most probably have higher grades than you anyway! Your argument is invalid when you own a 2 1/2 year old device! Get a job that pays an adequate amount of money and then speak to me. I am sorry but you're someone who can pass as my peasant

Last edited:

ShadowCodeGaming

Sep 17, 2011
Netherlands
HTC Desire
HTC Desire X
What is your problem with my English? Explain... Indicate where my grammar was bad or punctuation? I most probably have higher grades than you anyway! Your argument is invalid when you own a 2 1/2 year old device! Get a job that pays an adequate amount of money and then speak to me. I am sorry but you're someone who can pass as my peasant

HTC Sensation Kernal developer? Though so! Im not even going to argue with you so don't bother replying! Carry on thinking you are the **** because you're a Java developer... No wonder you still own the Sensation!

Because the kind of phone you own indicates your position in life... Get your priorities right kid.

ivicask

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
May 25, 2009
Zagreb
Sensation 3.4 kernel was ported from C2, if we port kernel back to C2, you will end up with original kernel you ALREADY HAVE.

Not to mention your kernel already works perfectly, its Sensation who have some minor issues with kernel/firmware and RAM.

circuit1

Apr 24, 2014
Sensation 3.4 kernel was ported from C2, if we port kernel back to C2, you will end up with original kernel you ALREADY HAVE.

Not to mention your kernel already works perfectly, its Sensation who have some minor issues with kernel/firmware and RAM.

I think OP the author wants the flemmards kernel to be ported since sensation is running everything latest in kit Kat while one s have unstable kit Kat. After @bilal_liberty left our device, it seems end of development :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

C2 as in HTC one S C2.

Thanks for everything.