Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379118818973.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379118818973.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 454

Shawnpaul80

Jan 24, 2013
Ogden
Ttorrent pro

I am running 9/12 and Ttorrent pro has been running fine. I'll try updating to the 9/13 and see if it crashes.

Now running the 9/13 and no issues.. When you update are you clearing the cache partition and the dalvik cache?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

Mr_Jay_jay

May 8, 2012
Chi-Town!!
SO Far So Good

everything works fine so far I'm latest nightly 09/15.. with the exception of the following:

DSP makes my Music sound horrible, distorted no matter what I tried in it it just bad... this didn't happened with previous Nightlies..anyone else with this issue?

Also Focal hangs and lags quite abit (I don't use focal much I just use the stock camera app I just thought I should mention it)

and the usual Pac Console>OTA Rom Updates when I click download still FC's...

everything else seems to be working fine... I been running this since the 9/7 nightly ( somewhere in those dates) and it's been a good to a great experience batt life it's good pulling 3 hrs 20min per charge (see screenies) I cant think of anything else.

Thank you @Papa Smurf151 for ur great build and time!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-09-15-23-09-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-15-23-09-35.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 358
  • Screenshot_2013-09-15-23-09-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-09-15-23-09-42.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 352

andrewnelson23

May 25, 2012
Shawnee, OK
So this ROM is very good. Thank you. Noticed an inconsistency though. Using pie I couldn't figure out how to get chevron to work. The option is not in the pie settings. Also, phone info and the clock does not appear in the pie. Then I clicked on the pie toggle and the chevron targets were enabled and the pie clock appeared.

Is there anyway to change the color of pie yet?

Also noticed that long pressing the pie toggle takes you to display settings?

Lastly I was wondering if it'd be possible to put the weather panel in the chevron targets? I really like the weather panel.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
What happened to nightly-20130916 & nightly-20130917? Only showing logs no zips....?

See the same....might not be worth making a NB. I'll guess I'll flash when one is ready

It has kind of been that way for a while now. It appears that the ROM is getting updated every night however the releases for our phones does not necessarily get uploaded every night.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Sixonefour

Aug 20, 2012
Ohio
New to PAC-man and before I flash the latest nightly I was wondering if I should Odin back to stock and wipe before I install because I'm coming from a TW base and going back to AOSP. Any thoughts?

tp2215

Oct 2, 2010
Orlando
New to PAC-man and before I flash the latest nightly I was wondering if I should Odin back to stock and wipe before I install because I'm coming from a TW base and going back to AOSP. Any thoughts?

I never did, I just wiped system, data, cache and dalvik and it works absolutely perfect. There are minor small bugs that popup every once in a while because of the nightlies constantly adding new things but in my opinion it is the best aosp based rom out. I have flashed many TW roms before this and never did odin. Most recently was S3rx.

Oh and keep in mind though that you may have a little issue with your internal memory. 4.3 roms will use a folder named 0 inside the sdcard. It will look like your memory is completely empty when you first flash an AOSP rom but everything is still there, you just have to find it and copy everything back to the right place.

Reactions: Sixonefour

Sixonefour

Aug 20, 2012
Ohio
I never did, I just wiped system, data, cache and dalvik and it works absolutely perfect. There are minor small bugs that popup every once in a while because of the nightlies constantly adding new things but in my opinion it is the best aosp based rom out. I have flashed many TW roms before this and never did odin. Most recently was S3rx.

Oh and keep in mind though that you may have a little issue with your internal memory. 4.3 roms will use a folder named 0 inside the sdcard. It will look like your memory is completely empty when you first flash an AOSP rom but everything is still there, you just have to find it and copy everything back to the right place.

Thanks for the info. I also ran S3Rx and Dandroid for a little while. Both were good ROMs. I prefer AOSP and got burned out on CM nightlies. Never used PA so I opted for this ROM.

EDIT: First boot didn't go so well. WiFi slider would turn to on but never lit up blue or connected. Reboot seemed to have fixed and 2nd boot my SD card went nutty and kept mounting and unmounting and made a duplicate of itself. I didn't take any more risk so I went back to my previous ROM. I clean installed and I didn't restore anything. I think I'm going to wait for 4.3 to become more stable. The ROM looked nice from what I could see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-T999 (GMail fixed!!)

Original OP
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][D2TMO] PAC-ROM LP MR1

Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
    Pac-Rom T-Mobile, ROM for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S III

Contributors
    Papa Smurf151, manfromgta, clearchris
    ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2015-04-29
    Last Updated 2016-08-13
    Yes 4.3 alpha is coming to the d2 family. Just need time to build. I'm working on it. Almost ready to start nightlies up again soon as well

XDA Moderator
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][4.2.2] PAC-Man ROM Nightly Builds for SGH-T999 (GMail fixed!!)

reserved
    PAC-Man v20.0.0 release!

A new version of PAC-Man is out. It is a pretty major update, with everything being updated to android 4.2.2.

Changelog:

2/21/13​
    • built with latest sources, as always
    • everything updated to Android 4.2.2
    • option to turn off PIE
    • ROMControl fixed.
    • many bug fixes
    • smoother and more optimized