[KERNEL][AOSP][4.2.2] 4Aces updated 6/04

Search This thread

cgibsong002

Apr 12, 2011
PA
I just installed the latest 6/16 that was linked in the last page but hone button functionality is gone.. is there an alternate kernel version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda app-developers app

Jamesyboy

Jun 5, 2010
Chicago, IL
If it hasn't uploaded yet, you'll have to wait until I'm near a pc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using xda premium

Originally Posted by chris41g the link i posted works fine.. the reason chris41g.org main page doesnt work is because it redirects to chris41g.devphone.org.

they are 2 different servers across the country from each other. chris41g.org is fine, and chris41g.com doesnt exist

again the link is http://chris41g.org/CM/quincyatt/ker...atest-0616.zip

That's correct. The issue is, the link in the first post is dead...so in order to find a working link, theyd have to navigate to the last page in the thread, start from there, and then go back in time a handful of pages until they find it.

I think it'd be best to replace the link in the OP, or just remove it, forcing them to look on. It took a couple weeks for me to write, get a response, look, get another response, and then finally get the link.

tonyc0642

Aug 18, 2008
Keizer, Oregon
If OP isn't going to keep the links updated or make older builds available, could someone PLEASE post a mirror for the 4/20 build? I would be forever grateful.

juju2011

Aug 4, 2013
nepean
Relax turbo its a simple question don't get your panties in a bunch now. I have a GNex and can flash 4.4 kernels on 4.3 with out ramdisk was wondering if was the same for this geeze the nerve of newbs these days..

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

shayneflashindaily

Sep 15, 2012
Hendersonville NC
Relax turbo its a simple question don't get your panties in a bunch now. I have a GNex and can flash 4.4 kernels on 4.3 with out ramdisk was wondering if was the same for this geeze the nerve of newbs these days..

Sent from my SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Sorry. No noob here hope you figure it out. I believe there is a thread or 2 somewhere with a 4.1.2 kernel....search the threads .. Good luck

*2SHAYNEZ*KCCO*

Top Liked Posts