[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

LozCorpBWS

Aug 11, 2012
Im gonna reinstall the rom from scratch..cant get vodafone 3g to work..but when i use my tmobile 3g phone sim it works like a charm smh..why ;-( ... Damn Vodafone 3g..

yang_liu2003

Aug 11, 2012
Seems it is hard for me to update my device, cause the steps r too complex.

N any one could type Chinese here??:angel:

GaryWS

Mar 7, 2012
I don't think so. I uninstalled the superuser included in the ROM, cleared the dalvik cache and installed a new superuser from the Google Play Store. The antivirus doesn't detect the new superuser as infected.

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Nexus usando Tapatalk 2

This is quite worrying. I ran the same antivirus S/w other previous ROM and had the same thing. How did you uninstall the superuser app? I don't have the option from Play Store, system or anywhere else ...

LozCorpBWS

Aug 11, 2012
Wifi on then 3g works
uploadfromtaptalk1344706910957.jpg

Wifi off then Vodafone 3g dies along with it :)
uploadfromtaptalk1344706925524.jpg

Amazing right ?

Anyone else here got Vodafone NL 3g ?
uploadfromtaptalk1344706925524.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app

Conan179

Apr 28, 2010
i have a problem.
the rom is relay great.
i have a big problem witch samba, the app is freezed. can every budy help me?

ramonams

Sep 28, 2007
Amsterdam
Delete the APN that says live.Vodafone.com
in the one for office. Vodafone. NL change the type from MMS to default and it works. Don't forget to save ofc.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium HD app

GaryWS

Mar 7, 2012
This is quite worrying. I ran the same antivirus S/w other previous ROM and had the same thing. How did you uninstall the superuser app? I don't have the option from Play Store, system or anywhere else ...
So I used ES File Explorer and renamed superuser.apk.

Then installed the version from Play store and no more problem. Basically the same as rbustamantet ....

The funny thing is that I also ran Avast and it never detected the problem on the original file.

My suggestion (until Pershoot says otherwise) is to replace the superuser app!!!!!!

LozCorpBWS

Aug 11, 2012
Delete the APN that says live.Vodafone.com
in the one for office. Vodafone. NL change the type from MMS to default and it works. Don't forget to save ofc.

Sent from my GT-P7100 using XDA Premium HD app

Thank you Ramonams !!

Vodafone NL 3g is working now !!!

Allright now i can keep using this Rom :)

Thx again :)

I delete the file superuser.apk in system/app and also delete the file system@app@superuser.apk@classes.dex in cache/dalvik-cache. Then I install superuser from Play Store. Reboot into recovery. I do a wipe cache and fix permissions.

Enviado desde mi Galaxy Tab 10.1v, fantástico gracias a
Cyanogenmod 10 - Android 4.1.1 de Pershoot.

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
I delete the file superuser.apk in system/app and also delete the file system@app@superuser.apk@classes.dex in cache/dalvik-cache. Then I install superuser from Play Store. Reboot into recovery. I do a wipe cache and fix permissions.

This should be done, as without it, the app will reinstall itself on reboot (another worrying behaviour).

To be sure, the deletion of the app and cleanup of the caches (normal and Dalvik) should probably be done directly through recovery, to avoid having the bad app in memory while doing it.

pruano

Jul 18, 2012
Tests for 20120811:

- Bluetooth tethering: working

- back camera: works (but can only select up to 5 MP, 8MP option not available)

- Wifi tethering: failed (cannot get signal from network)

- Drawer notification settings: failed

- Trebuchet window works like phone, does not integrate like other setting options

- Turning Trebuchet option "Search Bar off" force closes Trebuchet

- auto-rotate option in Trebuchet menu does not work

jatg

Aug 14, 2008
Porto
installed the new rom 8.12 and remains the same problem. the icons wifi, 3G and BT appear blank.
Any suggestions of what could be?
thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)