[ROM] Galaxy S I9000 MIUI.us presents MIUI Fresh On Fridays Pure English [AOSP]

Search This thread

P$T

Sep 24, 2009
So...What's the target date of add manual iso setting for camera app, and official recording format switch from .3gp to .mp4 ? -.-

adrianmak

May 3, 2009
I tried again the slide from left to right to remove phone log .

It just shown me "remove" and "select all" at the bottom of the screen instead of remove instantly.
Is this the behavior as you said ?
iB5k8.jpg

Last edited:

ahmadfarisfs

Aug 19, 2010
What's the different between this and MCG version ?
Is the bug is same ?
Is there any battery drain just like MCG ?

Last edited:

titooo7

Sep 29, 2010
London
What's the different between this and MCG version ?
Is the bug is same ?
Is there any battery drain just like MCG ?
I also want to know that.
Although it's confusing I really don't midn to have two MIUI roms in the same forum, but at least it would be nice if we know the differences between them if they share bugs and what CM7 nightly was used as base. I don't think I'm asking for too much, do I?

fistdamone

Nov 30, 2010
Basically you do not get the yellowish tint on the screen. The whiteness is the same as stock rom. Battery life seems fine, can last a whole day, but I am still testing.

Other than that it is the same as MCG. But I would prefer this non tweaked version than MCG.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

nik4energy

Dec 2, 2010
has anyone the problem of not receiving calls ?? and how can i fix this ? 3rd party call is enabled - wipe date,cache also didn't help . help please !

fistdamone

Nov 30, 2010
Which rom did you come from? Do a factory format and restore your apps without system data.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

nik4energy

Dec 2, 2010
i followed the procedure as described ..
from stock froyo jpu . also i lost my imei .
i will try to install first cm7 and then miui

sammukhgupta

Mar 22, 2009
Great ROM , however ...

Hi,

Fantastic ROM... the clear display is much better than the yellow tinted display on the other MIUI rom.

I could not get the external SD card mounted and thereby could not access it [neither on the phone nor when connected to the PC]. Is this supposed to happen? I guess this is working on the MCG version. Right?

Thanks,
Sammukh

EDIT : NeverMind. Got it working now. Thanks...

Last edited:

miui-us

Jun 8, 2011
United Worldwide
i followed the procedure as described ..
from stock froyo jpu . also i lost my imei .
i will try to install first cm7 and then miui

If you're coming from a froyo ROM to MIUI, which is GB, you need to not restore any previous system data or any app data what so ever, or you'll be experiencing issues left and right. What we all did when moving to GB version of MIUI from froyo was bite the bullet and started downloading our apps again from scratch, knowing it was a one time thing.

nado_x

Feb 6, 2011
Flashed JPU and Speedmod..

Then MIUI.us rom.

I get the cyanogenmod boot logo before the MIUI... is it supposed to be this way?

nik4energy

Dec 2, 2010
everything ok now except one "problem" ..
when i receive a call my phones starts ringing after 2-3 seconds ..
any solution please ?

milanche911

Jun 3, 2008
I have issue with battery drain,this is one of the best roms I ever tryed,but this problem with battery is so irritating,if you can fix it that will be great!

slamdunk0208

Sep 26, 2008
I have a question that need to mae a wipe or fash the efs back up like the other MIUI, may be should let everyone know exactly the step to fash this Rom, so will no more question like that! ^^ thks alot! Have a nice Monday!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    htc_evo_MIUI.gif

miuiuslogo.png

Presents the Official

MIUI Latest

This is a community support ROM only!
    The developers do not provide much support for this ROM on these forums
    Support is mostly provided on forums.MIUI.us
    New release comes every Friday.

If you haven't heard about this ROM yet then check out the videos in the 2nd post to see it in action!
    This is an excellent ROM if for no other reason than it introduces the first non-CyanogenMod/carrier/manufacturer framework overhaul of Android 2.3.7 and boy what an overhaul.​

Changes from base ROM
    Removed: MIUI App Sharing | MIUI OTA Updater | MIUI Bootscreen | SIM Toolkit

Added: Custom Bootscreen | English Translations | Google Maps | Google Voice Search | MIUI.us Forum app

If you want ADW.Launcher or LauncherPro install them from Market.​
    Proceed To Download

Download It Here

Change Log:

Weekly Changelog:
    Click here for changelog done via StiffSpliff

OTA Updater Video

Hey Everyone,

Here is a video for you on behalf of MIUI.us showing you how you will be able to update every Friday using the Updater app and making the process fast and smooth.

It will require a bit of work on your part if your recovery is either Team Win or Amon Ra, but it is simple and fast. I use Amon Ra so I just had to go into /sdcard/miui and create a folder called ota.config.amonra. So now I have /sdcard/miui/ota.config.amonra and I'm good to go. Making a folder is quick and easy and totally worth it.

Here is the video. Give it a thumbs up and subscribe to the channel. If you see warrtack or n_i_x around here, or in the IRC room (#miui-us) give them a quick thanks! :D

Video Tutorial on Hidden Features

Hey Folks,

Here is the latest video on the MIUI hidden features (aka "Easter Eggs") for you all to enjoy.

Video Review of 1.6.17

Sorry that it took so long, was fighting with YouTube all day, but video review is ready.

Enjoy!

This is the official version without all the tinkering that we do to our release ;) so use this if you want a 'clean' version. :)