[ROM] Official Sony ICS 4.1.A.0.562 for Neo V Nordic-1253-1755

Search This thread

basoula

Mar 26, 2011
athens
I'm from Greece! I buy this phone but my laptop have Linux/Ubuntu can i use flashtool to install ISC? Support greek languge? wifi,camera works or not because read that some people have problems
I'm nood sorry for my silly questions!

yacloo

Dec 13, 2010
İstanbul
Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Reactions: basoula

Madfysh

Sep 22, 2011
Btw, you do know this is a bit old fw? There are 2 versions after that. .431 and latest .587

hunkyycbz

Feb 22, 2012
thanks bro

i want to ask..if i flash it and then root it..will my phone will be updated to latest ics .431 via wi-fi ?? coz build .587 is not available in india..

Ghostfreak NB

Aug 11, 2012
Mumbai
thanks bro

i want to ask..if i flash it and then root it..will my phone will be updated to latest ics .431 via wi-fi ?? coz build .587 is not available in india..

I think so you can update via WiFi
Even if you flash using flashtool
I am not sure though

Btw .587 has become available just saying
I checked through Pc comp !
Check it again !
I got it a day ago or so !;)

Sent from my MT11i using xda premium

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the FTF Files for Neo V - Nordic

Part 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?9dera4tes44pa7d

Part 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?7ik510cq7cy2p62

You may use: HJ Split to join the FTF files

HJ Split: http://www.hjsplit.org/windows/
    Everithing working fine for me only flashing with Flashtool. The only thing I needed to do was allowing Data Roaming for yoigo-spain to work since
    this carrier is not considered in the Nordic update (this might be a frequent issue with other carriers)

btw. If any linux user wants to join the two ftf files it's as simple as writing
    ina terminal

$ cat first_half.ftf.1 second_half.ftf.1 > whole_file.ftf

something wou can also do ina terminal emulator in your Xperia Neo, and no need for HJ Split.
    Guys, here's how you can root it. Requires unlocked bootloader. Download the Superuser file first, and copy to SD card of course..

Superuser-3.0.7-efghi-signed.zip

Then, hot boot any kernel with CWM (I used Nightelf MIUI kernel, Nightelf ICS Beta 2 somehow refused to enter recovery) using the following command:

fastboot boot kernel_name.img

Phone will reboot, start spamming the Back button when Sony logo comes up to enter recovery, install the superuser zip, then reboot to boot into rooted official ICS ;) Oh, and install busybox by using a busybox installer from Market or by updating su binary through Superuser app, which will download busybox in the process..

OP: Best to add it to 1st post :)
    Downloading !!!!.. No it wont need an Unloacked Bootloader.. Will Work on Locked Bootloaders :)
    Can I flash just kernel from mt11i_4.1.A.0.562.ftf (whole rom) using Flashtool?

I think that would be possible by unticking the Wipe options, and ticking Exclude System + Exclude Baseband options in Flastool.