Are My Ears Full of Wax?

Search This thread

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
The earphones I got with my phone used to be stupidly loud. Now they're crap. I know xloud was disabled but I thought that was for the speakers? I'm on stock everything.

Sent from my R800i using XDA

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
I've just put a random pair of earphones in and they're much louder. Don't know what happened to my stock ones. I liked them as well. Lots of bass. :(

speedyink

Sep 10, 2010
My old Sony silicone earbuds did the same thing, one speaker is even quieter than the other. It took a few years, but still, it sucks, since I much preferred them to the ones I replaced them with. Will be buying new ones again soon..

Reactions: MilkyJoePD

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
My old Sony silicone earbuds did the same thing, one speaker is even quieter than the other. It took a few years, but still, it sucks, since I much preferred them to the ones I replaced them with. Will be buying new ones again soon..

Yeah, my left one is now louder than the right. I say louder, but still quiet.

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
The only other ones I've got are the hard type, which hurt my ears. Not from the volume, plastic earphones just hurt my ears for some reason.

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
I was about to pop the membrane thing when I noticed that the sound appears to be only coming out of the 3 holes on the back.

Would Sony send me some new ones?

MilkyJoePD

Oct 30, 2011
I sent an email to Sony asking how I could return them for a replacement. I got a reply apologising for my handset problem and to send it off in a jiffy bag.

" From the issues that you have described we would suggest that you that you send your handset to our service location to be examined by an authorised service engineer."

CTU_Loscombe

Apr 4, 2010
Sunderland
Sony really are useless. Send your handset in for an issue with headphones?
Just get some new headphones mate :)

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.