pickiki

Apr 7, 2007
Zoran
error while opening deviceupdate.exe
"the application requires a newer version of the microsoft .net compact"

KK13

Feb 1, 2008
Adelaide
Tai, your roms are very beautiful in design and I too eagerly await any new releases you choose to share with us. You are doing everyone on this forum an enormous favour which should be appreciated as such. If some of your roms have problems then so be it. We either accept them or move to another rom. If you can fix things you do if you can't you can't. If people aren't happy with that they should try cooking for themselves.

You have to do what you do for us because you enjoy it .. And the family will let you ;).

Please keep up your fantastic work.

Bebek.gegerotak

Feb 12, 2009
Depok
hi Tai, this is my first post and i just wanna say thanks for your fast and stable rom V11.

i wish you have a great time with your family there. :)

thanks again.:)

Sylpheed

Sep 2, 2007
Hi All

I downloaded this great rom,works very very well, except 1 problem. I can't seem to sync with my ActiveSync. Active sync can't detect my phone. Any ideas? i'm using Windows XP.

Sylpheed

Sep 2, 2007
Update on my situation, actualy activesync can detect but when it tries to sync, my phone hangs. Any idea why?

hemendra05

Jul 6, 2007
Bangalore
Gr8! work Tai

21202 Lite V12 ready for download.

Superb man ! I had just written in Josh's thread few min back ...asking about when can we get this WM 6.5 RC version ...I here you have it ready ...Downloading it now ...Will try it once downloaded.

Can you please update the screen shot for this ROM in you 1st post??

thanks

ice8lue

Dec 29, 2008
21202 o_O OMG have to test this^^

Edit:
WoW! This is the fastest WM6.5 I tested =0) runs quiet nice =D

Last edited:

Jesse99

Sep 2, 2008
Thanks a lot for the new version, and once again great job! Love the new taskbar icons :rolleyes: And it runs very smoothly.

I have noticed a few issues that I'd like to report (just ignore them if these are problems with WinMo 6.5 beta version):

• The Symbol key on the hardware keyboard (Fn+Tab) seems not to be working.
  • I noticed the temp files from both mail and internet explorer are set to be saved on storage card. This is really a big issue for me, since I switch storage cards a lot, and when I remove it I'm stuck with a folder "Storage Card", and the card being mounted as "Storage Card2" and me being unable to get rid of it. Not even with Total Commander after a reset, since those index.dat files are protected by the system.
  • The date isn't displayed properly on the Today screen. I have set the regional settings to my country in Europe, where we use day/month/year format. I checked the date format and it's correct there, but not on the Today screen (still not after soft reset) and not in the Clock & Alarms screen either.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think it was correct in previous version.

Just a little request, is it possible to post the TSK of the blue smoke theme from previous version? I liked it more ;)
I know the background has been posted, I just prefer to have it as a TSK should you still have it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

Last edited:

ice8lue

Dec 29, 2008
Thanks a lot for the new version, and once again great job! Love the new taskbar icons :rolleyes: And it runs very smoothly.

I have noticed a few issues that I'd like to report (just ignore them if these are problems with WinMo 6.5 beta version):

• The Symbol key on the hardware keyboard (Fn+Tab) seems not to be working.
  • I noticed the temp files from both mail and internet explorer are set to be saved on storage card. This is really a big issue for me, since I switch storage cards a lot, and when I remove it I'm stuck with a folder "Storage Card", and the card being mounted as "Storage Card2" and me being unable to get rid of it. Not even with Total Commander after a reset, since those index.dat files are protected by the system.
  • The date isn't displayed properly on the Today screen. I have set the regional settings to my country in Europe, where we use day/month/year format. I checked the date format and it's correct there, but not on the Today screen (still not after soft reset) and not in the Clock & Alarms screen either.
    I'm not 100% sure but I think it was correct in previous version.

Just a little request, is it possible to post the TSK of the blue smoke theme from previous version? I liked it more ;)
I know the background has been posted, I just prefer to have it as a TSK should you still have it.

Thanks, and keep up the good work!

I'm also from Europe, and for me, the FN+Tab Combination is working. Maybe you have to install this (for the german layout):
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3218396&postcount=774

For the third problem, I can confirm this, have the same problem.

Top Liked Posts