Apps compatible/incompatible with the A100

Search This thread

vszulc

Dec 28, 2010
How about we make a list of games and apps we KNOW have compatibility problems with the A100, and a possible workaround or future prospect.

Something like this:

Moxier Mail -- Incompatible because of resolution problems. Dev says it'll be fixed in upcoming upgrade.

Mizuu Movies -- emailed the dev, he said he should have support for smaller screen tablets ready around mid-November. (If you guys haven't seen or tried Mizuu Movies, you really should. It's phenomenal.)

Reddita -- about to email the dev (he's an XDA member) and see if he can help us out.

IMDb -- resorts to the phone version of the app, rather than the EXCELLENT tablet layout.

Movies (Flixster's Rotten Tomatoes app) -- installs but force closes on our small resolution tablets. (An excellent tablet app on the 10.1 inch Honeycomb tabs, though).

Feel free to add away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rcummings100

rcummings100

Oct 5, 2007
Toronto
How about we make a list of games and apps we KNOW have compatibility problems with the A100, and a possible workaround or future prospect.

Something like this:

Moxier Mail
Incompatible because of resolution problems.
Dev says it'll be fixed in upcoming upgrade.

Feel free to add away!

Good idea...but you stole my contribution :D (I'm joking, don't worry about it)

DaveRichardson

Aug 2, 2011
Not working:

Mizuu Movies -- emailed the dev, he said he should have support for smaller screen tablets ready around mid-November. (If you guys haven't seen or tried Mizuu Movies, you really should. It's phenomenal.)

Reddita -- about to email the dev (he's an XDA member) and see if he can help us out.

IMDb -- resorts to the phone version of the app, rather than the EXCELLENT tablet layout.

Movies (Flixster's Rotten Tomatoes app) -- installs but force closes on our small resolution tablets. (An excellent tablet app on the 10.1 inch Honeycomb tabs, though).

PG101

RC-RT Liaison Admin - Devil's Advocate
Staff member
Aug 12, 2008
This is a good idea and the best way is for the OP to keep adding the apps that users list, so that members visiting this thread can see from the first post which all apps are compatible.

I am gonna add the ones from above my post to the OP :)

6stringandy

Feb 9, 2011
Macon, GA
Driftmania Championship- staays stuck on the first screen appears. Emailed dev, assuming they are working on it.

ummmmm............ could you repeat that?

cancuuun

Dec 7, 2010
Whatsapp for tablets

:confused:Does anyone know or have an idea why or when will be "whatsapp" app available for Tablets? I tried on my A100 but the installer said it's no compatible :eek:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Something like this:

Moxier Mail -- Incompatible because of resolution problems. Dev says it'll be fixed in upcoming upgrade.

Feel free to add away!