[Q] HTC One XL+ - rebooting, Software or Hardware problem?

Search This thread

arup3880

Dec 17, 2013
Champa
Hi friends,

I have brought HTC One XL+ from Kolkata about 6 months back. Loded some applications and games.....few months back.

Yesterday suddenly around 2 pm, my HTC started rebooting automatically.

It boots till lock screen. loading application like Next 3D Launcher, Gravity screen (paused), then screen goes black and reboots....
one more thing the touch screen does not works.... while volume and power button works....

It might not be software problem as last app loaded around 15 days ago, and not updated any application till then... it was working fine untill yesterday afternoon......

I have tried to go to recovery TWRP, it open TWRP but touch screen does not work....power switch locks the TRWP mode.

This problem happes few months ago, but it automatically get fixed ...

Factory Reset take us to TWRP recovery mode....

I m confused what could be the problem....?

Any suggestions what should be done....

Arup

arup3880

Dec 17, 2013
Champa
Finally installed the adb driver in pc and booted the HTC ONEX XL+ in TWRP/recovery mode, pulled the sdcard contents ... as backup to pc.

Since touch screen is not working, I want to restore a system backup done earlier using TWRP.

Is it possible for me to restore backup using TWRP and adb shell.?

arup3880

Dec 17, 2013
Champa
successfully boot up in safe moode... except the touch screen is not working, not rebooting on its own...

Any suggestions ?

arup3880

Dec 17, 2013
Champa
SOlved..

successfully boot up in safe moode... except the touch screen is not working, not rebooting on its own...

Any suggestions ?

Finally got my HTC OXE XL+ working again....

Problem was related to Hardware.. might be Touchscreen connectivity was loose or ... some thing else...

Since initially phone was rebooting and touchscreen was not working.. I booted it into safe mode... which was ok except the touchscreen. It was not a software problem but hardware problem..

I completely disassembled the phone. removed every connector. remove the battery and kept it for 10 mins.

There after reassembled and it is working again.....

Thanks ...