{ARC/ARC S}[DEVELOPMENT] -FXP130- CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project

Search This thread

adiktz

Apr 9, 2011
Nashik
I guess we can do only two things:-

1) Get excited and impatient...!!!
2) Wait...!!!

And we know all about patience and "wen it's done, it's done" things...!!!
We have done that all these times...!!!
So I guess we need no lesson for that because we are master at that...!!!
I know it's gonna be out in a day or two...!!! Dev will upload it when it's done...!!! Isn't that obvious...???

Besides, me or all the guys out there, getting excited about it isn't killing anyone...!!! So let the dev do their work,without any interruption or pressure from our side, and let's do ours...!!!
Let loose of our feelings and feel the excitement...!!! Let's cheer for sometime...!!! Just for this one time...!!!

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

punkmonkey1984

Aug 16, 2008
Bucheon 부천시
@ post above.

Good valid points. Also Depending on where the person is uploading it from.
They are likely at work/college its still midday here (UK) or early hours of the morning (US) im not expecting to see this online in to gone after 18:00GMT

So for the time being, go to sleep, enjoy your day guys, what ever you people normally do. Im off to the pub :D

abhisheak.bansal

May 30, 2011
Delhi
adiktz :- in my view he is not doing anything wrong,he is just showing his excitement.....he is not putting anykind of pressure on developers,he is not PM them to release the softwares,
he had just made a simple post to showcase his love for CM7

superlimau

Nov 7, 2009
excited, impatient but waiting with hope refreshing this thread once awhile when time permits.... :D

fuadjalil

Mar 20, 2010
Goodness gracious just relax. We can argue all night long about it without any outcome just understand that developers are not bound to post it on time, they may delay it if any problems occur and we have to live with that as we are not paying them or anything. However if someone asks a question like when will it be uploaded/updated, just realize he may not be impatient, maybe he is hoping the developer might be reading this thread, read their question and give him a reply even if its a bad news he will take it.... its a psychological thing and we are humans, let's not always be stuck up and act like our devices, stubborn..... and also impatient...

Reactions: festa20

soldiers33

Nov 28, 2009
is it possible to get undervlot but stock cpu speed? I want my battery to last longer but dont want any overclocks.

soldiers33

Nov 28, 2009
I dont want to use any other applications though. I just want the stock kernal with undervolt and recovery if possible and undervolt.

lil_devil

Apr 12, 2011
Mumbai
and its Tuesday in India...Although the clocks in my office say that its still between 3-4 in U.S.A

Heck...will keep waiting...But getting very impatient and excited...wont be able to sleep until i try out the perfect ROM..! :)

meidan95

Apr 30, 2011
can't wait for the new FXP030 and i really hope that i will not have the problem with the force close of the "phone.android.com"... :]
in israel the time is 11 pm!! ;)

sahha

Jul 13, 2009
medina
In palestine time 11:15 , 3 October
In mecca & medina time 12:15 , 4 October

Waiting .......

Sent from my Xperia ARC With ZipIT v3 using Tapatalk

Nimche

Dec 5, 2008
San Diego, CA
I have a suggestion for everyone to just subscribe to this thread and stop spamming a development thread with useless stuff. Whenever he uploads and post it, you will get an email.
Now, everyone close this thread and sleep.

Mod, please feel free to delete this one.

Last edited:

crazymister

Sep 18, 2010
Almere
Sony Xperia 1 II
Sony Xperia 1 IV
Alright, we all have waiting issues, but please, just please stop spamming the thread about how long it is taking. The devs are doing all they can, in their free time!
So just be thankful they want to do this (I know I am, and a whole lot of people with me), and have the decency to wait as long as is necessary.
Sent from my LT15i

matteh80

Mar 17, 2010
Stockholm
www.mathiashedstrom.se
I guess this is why many devs don't wanna set a releasedate. If something goes wrong and they have delays people start *****ing about it instantly. But if they don't tell you a releasedate then people start *****ing about that... Just calm down and wait and when they're ready they will release it. :)

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

Reactions: evanielh

lil_devil

Apr 12, 2011
Mumbai
I guess this is why many devs don't wanna set a releasedate. If something goes wrong and they have delays people start *****ing about it instantly. But if they don't tell you a releasedate then people start *****ing about that... Just calm down and wait and when they're ready they will release it. :)

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

completely agree :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    FreeXperia PROJECT
    (Unlocked bootloader only)

We suport following accesorries
    LIVEVIEW
    http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/liveviewmicrodisplay?cc=gb&lc=en#a
    LIVEWATCH http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/accessories/overview/smartwatch?cc=gb&lc=en
    ANT+ http://www.thisisant.com/pages/technology/what-is-ant-plus

If you want to contribute to FreeXperia Project you can access it on git
    https://github.com/freexperia

if you want to support our work you can donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=THUJZQB2U5PNC

Our team is not responsable of any damage that you or you phone will suffer by using our work
    HOWTO

to flash cm7 rom you have to take 3 steps (after unpacking the 7z archive)

step 1 - copy update.zip and GAPPS ADDON to sdcard

step 2 - flash new kernel (always use the kernel provided in CM7 / it is incompatible with stock ROM)

ON PC - run fastboot flash boot boot.img (an black window will open and will stay open untill kernel is flashed)
    ON PHONE - put phone in fastboot mode (power off then press lower right key and plug usb cable) and phone LED will light BLUE

step 3
    - when phone is booting (FreeXperia Logo) press volume down key several times to enter recovery
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select rom
    - choose apply update from sdcard and select GAPPS
    - wipe device
    - reboot

DOWNLOAD
    Look in my signature !

please don't mirror (we want to have download conunt)

cm7_1.jpgcm7_3.jpgcm7_2.jpg
    CM7 PROGRESS

FIXED
    GSM - voice and data
    SENSORS - from source
    WIFI - from source
    FM - from source (not working for now)
    LIGHTS - from source
    VIDEO - from source
    AUDIO - from source
    GPS - from source
    Gralloc - from source
    HOTSPOT - from source
    BT - precompiled
    Live View - UGLY but SMART Accesory
    Live Watch - usefull, nice, smart
    RECOVERY - almost ready
    3D - precompiled
    CAMERA - precompiled
    ANT+ - precompiled and source

WORK IN PROGRESS
    HDMI - work in progress (for suported devices)
    FM - work in progress

BUGTRAKER
    http://code.google.com/p/freexperia/
    hy all

GREAT NEWS
    WE GAVE MERGED ARC,NEO and PLAY devices into CyanogenMod

we will prepare new releases soon
    sorry for delay
    build system is broken and we can not make new rom
    we will keep you updated

J
    FreeXperia Team