[ROM][WIP][PREVIEW] CyanogenMod 10.0 Preview Edition!

Search This thread

Sziehr

Dec 11, 2007
I just flashed it on my Slider. Seems to work fine so far. Physical keyboard works, but like the TF, screen keyboard pops up.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk

Thing O Doom

Mar 10, 2012
Phoenix
Nice preview release! I'll be flashing now.

EDIT: Nice and smooth, audio is mono but I can live with that. Great preview!

Last edited:

zer0cloud

Sep 28, 2011
Missouri (not City i know)
Has anyone tried and installed this rom with TWRP 2.2?? I put rom and gapps on root of internal sd took me a bit to find them, never used twrp before. Tried flashing rom (yes wiped everything necessary for flashing) but when I went to install rom failed everytime, so i went to install aokp ics and it installed but went to reboot and it says E:system is not installed - preventing reboot! and now its stuck there!

Any ideas??

EDIT:

manually rebooted to recovery, reflashed rom and jb gapps and now it rebooted fine showing cm10 boot screen!! Waiting and hoping!!

Last edited:

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
Has anyone tried and installed this rom with TWRP 2.2?? I put rom and gapps on root of internal sd took me a bit to find them, never used twrp before. Tried flashing rom (yes wiped everything necessary for flashing) but when I went to install rom failed everytime, so i went to install aokp ics and it installed but went to reboot and it says E:system is not installed - preventing reboot! and now its stuck there!

Any ideas??

I did and didnt have a problem, so your stuck in recovery or stuck in a boot loop?

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules

Any ideas??

EDIT:

manually rebooted to recovery, reflashed rom and jb gapps and now it rebooted fine showing cm10 boot screen!! Waiting and hoping!!
it will boot up. it took like 4-5 for it to boot up.

do you have audio problem too?

Sziehr

Dec 11, 2007
Mp3's on micro sd won't play through Astro, but if I move them to internal they do play. No audio issues for me.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn
Xposed Modules
Yeah something is wrong with the audio. A reboot fixed the audio problem I had using my headphone.
You need to fix the speaker there's a thread here.
Also anyone having problem with the back button that keep showing and open Google now kinda annoying

Sent from my Transformer using xda premium

Last edited:

osho741

Dec 3, 2008
Milwaukee
Too bad there isnt a centralized place yet to report possible bugs with this. Most of them so far seem to be minor ones. Has anyone tried this with an OC kernal yet? Although I have to say it is quite a bit smoother than 4.04 roms already.

JoinTheRealms

Apr 7, 2012
Too bad there isnt a centralized place yet to report possible bugs with this. Most of them so far seem to be minor ones. Has anyone tried this with an OC kernal yet? Although I have to say it is quite a bit smoother than 4.04 roms already.

I started a list on the 2nd page ill just keep adding them there, can anyone confirm that there is an audio issue ? i cant notice a difference

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So, it’s been over a week since JellyBean source dropped and we figured it was time for some fun news!
    Code:
    #include <std_disclaimer.h>
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

As I’m sure everyone knows, CM10 has been progressing at blazing speeds and we (on the AndroidRoot) team felt that it was time to show it off on transformers :)

It’s still early and CM10 has a good way to go, but it’s certainly usable! Note that this tree is what will become the official CM10 for Transformer Prime.

What works:
    1. Wifi
    2. Bluetooth
    3. Sound
    4. Camera (Photos + recording + panorama)
    5. Video Acceleration (720p youtube ftw!)
    6. Basic dock functionality (keyboard works -- second battery doesn’t show up)
    7. 3D Games
    8. Sensors

What doesn’t work:
    1. GPS
    2. Lightsensor is funky

All credit goes to AndroidRoot team and CyanogenMod! We are the official maintainers of this device, so it can be considered a preview of what will later become official CM10 for the device.

More information and downloads at http://androidroot.mobi/?p=466
    Edit: We've been asked to include download links so here goes: http://developer.clockworkmod.com/downloads/10504/3205/cm-10-20120718-UNOFFICIAL-tf101.zip

Source at github.com/AndroidRoot

As usual, any donations people wish to give should go to AndroidRoot team: http://androidroot.mobi/donations/ and not directly to me! We do not expect donations, but we appreciate all.
    Shot a little video of CM10 in action on my TF101 for anyone interested in checking it out. I friggin' LOVE this ROM!!!

http://youtu.be/-uK7pvkiL4o
    will test this one.

rayman 2.0 ? lolz

Yeah, not really.
    I was here first, I assure you. (Recently changed from rayman84 -> rayman)
    It's called a nightly for a reason. You're using alpha-level software not intended for end-users, and frankly, have no grounds to complain if it doesn't work.

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2
    I disabled SuperUser and this would not work. I had to keep SuperUser enabled to give SuperSU root permissions, then I disabled SuperUser.

Just download su package upload by rayman on other JB Thread

Inviato dal mio TF101 JB