[Q] Few questions to Note 10.1 users - preparing Android Revolution HD for P605

Search This thread

ilovemeow

Sep 18, 2006
already compiled. need to find out the method to pushing into block lol....so .....lol

Sent from my N7105GTS-T via XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
Didnt boot. Flashed fine but booted straight in to download mode saying "Could not do normal boot". Sorry!!!

hanspampel

Dec 7, 2011
When you are have a backup(i hope you have one), download my attached kernel and flash the stock kernel after you flash his rom. Its the pure Stock one.

Im not sure, but i mean you cant flash .img via Odin. Only on Mobile Odin.

Attachments

• Stock_Kernel_GNote-10-1_2014.zip
    8.3 MB · Views: 6

nickwarn

Aug 4, 2010
Ronneby
When you are have a backup(i hope you have one), download my attached kernel and flash the stock kernel after you flash his rom. Its the pure Stock one.

Im not sure, but i mean you cant flash .img via Odin. Only on Mobile Odin.

Ok, I will try. I tried another thing also. I extracted the boot.img from Darkmans rom and added it to the rom zip. The rom flashed fine and didnt boot in to download mode but it kept rebooting when going from splash screen in to bootanimation. So no success, I didnt belive it would work but it was wurth a shot.

mike1986.

Ok, I will try. I tried another thing also. I extracted the boot.img from Darkmans rom and added it to the rom zip. The rom flashed fine and didnt boot in to download mode but it kept rebooting when going from splash screen in to bootanimation. So no success, I didnt belive it would work but it was wurth a shot.

@nickwarn check your pm ;)

Reactions: nickwarn

Marshall1975

Nov 21, 2009
Lincoln / Taif
Mike do you have any news on this muchly anticipated ROM. Are you still developing for it. Before anyone moans I'm not asking for an ETA just enquiring if development is still carrying on as the post has been very quiet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

sep2.png

Hey everyone!

I would love to release Android Revolution HD for the Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) P605 variant, however I do not own the device yet and I would like to gather some necessary informations.

For now I basically need 2 things:

1) Someone with completely stock, un-rooted P605 device to join my IRC channel. This won't hurt the owner or the device - I just need to check something. No experiments, so don't worry.

2) I need someone to check this on his stock, un-rooted P605:

type in the cmd or terminal emulator:
    Code:
    adb shell
            cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/up_threshold
            cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/sampling_rate
            cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/sampling_rate_min
            cat  /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/sampling_down_factor
            cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq/down_differential
            ls /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpufreq/pegasusq
            cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_governors
    exit

I hope to release initial version of the ARHD this week.

Mike do you have any news on this muchly anticipated ROM. Are you still developing for it. Before anyone moans I'm not asking for an ETA just enquiring if development is still carrying on as the post has been very quiet.

I solved one of the problems already, now working on one last thing and I'll have ready ROM :)

Depends on how many difference there are, it might be possible to make a compatibility pack like I had for N8000
    From BTEP:
    /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq $ cat scaling_available_governors
    interactive conservative ondemand userspace powersave performance
    Thanks alot Mike for the information. I have been using your ARHD on my HTC one. Now waiting patiently for this on my tablet. Thanks.