cablevision optimum app =[

Search This thread

PC Jona

Nov 22, 2011
New York
yea it worked awesome.

only thing you have to clear data on app after you close it because it says unsupported device. but good stuff regardless.

thanks.

just waiting for the official app to work on the nexus now -_- theyre so stupid.

nvm spoke to soon it only works on my one s.

great.

Last edited:

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
yeah i got it to work on my mytouch 4g with a simple build.prop edit but not my Nexus 7. it might have something to do with the app seeing it as a tablet and not a phone, is there a way to trick it to think its a phone?

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

there's a different version here: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...0yig8pj3i718&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13543304821342

It might work for you if the unity version doesn't

says "Version not supported"

Last edited:

sonkameja

Jun 1, 2006
does this work yet anyone?

the option on my galaxy note or my nexus 7 from google play is missing to download the dam app

ANYONE !

Dungo212

Nov 29, 2012
You would think they would support the New Nexus devices especially the 10 and the N7 ( the most popular 7inch out ATM) but no they go and promote the K-fire and HD because well they have a contract with them and give out one free with a two year agreement so we loose and Cablevision won't add supported devices for a longtime. Look how long we had to wait to get android support.

sonkameja

Jun 1, 2006
there has to be way to root the nex 7 and spoof build as the kindle or some crap this is getting rediculous or to hide the imei if it does have one , not sure

solidmac

Apr 1, 2010
Some how got it to work on my Nexus 7!

I am not responsible for what can happen to your device!

Now what I did was the following:

-Edited my build.prop to match the kindle fire build.prop

-Rebooted my device

-Went to this site: http://www.optimum.net/ExploreOptimum/featuredtl?id=57070183 clicked on the PlayStore link and installed

I can upload the build.prop file if anyone needs it, but I am not responsible for what can happen to your device!

Reactions: will2334

kendoori

Mar 23, 2010
-Edited my build.prop to match the kindle fire build.prop
I can upload the build.prop file if anyone needs it, but I am not responsible for what can happen to your device!

2 questions... how is it working? I had tried side loading previously, but w/o changing build.prop

also, does this seem to effect other apps? (the build.prop changes)

kendoori

Mar 23, 2010
Reactions: will2334

Top Liked Posts