[RECOVERY] Team Win Recovery Project 2.8.7.1 for HTC Desire S (saga)

I'm from Europe so I use european date format. Does that bother You?

• Hell yeah! WTF man?

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • I like it european style

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

VnnAmed

Sep 23, 2011
Poznań
Google Pixel 4a
Yaaaaaaaay! So it happened. Twrp 2.5.0.1 is the most downloaded twrp edition for saga :) we have 435 downloads and counting :) Thanks again bigbiff and Dees_Troy

Sent from my Desire S using xda app-developers app

D

Deleted member 4123551

Great to see someone pick this up again :good:

k1n9n0th1n9

Jan 16, 2013
I can not turn off my pbone while charging. It automatically go to RECOVERY when I connect the charger

RuralGalaxy

Oct 29, 2010
Mallorca
With new version works crt-off wirh roms? I had problems before with this recovery and crt-off....

Enviado desde mi Samsung Galaxy S3.

VnnAmed

Sep 23, 2011
Poznań
Google Pixel 4a
With new version works crt-off wirh roms? I had problems before with this recovery and crt-off....

It works if it's incorporated in the ROM. Which one have you used? Btw if you're using galaxy s3 flash the right img file for your device. This is desire S thread. If you will encounter any troubles please report.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: RuralGalaxy

remusator

Jul 5, 2012
Today i tried TWRP.
Flashed SVHD successfully, but i got message, that permissions probably needs to be fixed (flashing after full wipe).
Then i tried to download battery mod via svhdHub, file downloaded, but it stuck on recovery. Actually not stuck, but recovery loaded and nothing happened.

VnnAmed

Sep 23, 2011
Poznań
Google Pixel 4a
Where is the S3 thread? I can't find... Thanks, I love this recovery!

xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943592&highlight=team+win Btw what version of gs3 do you have?you should flash the correct one. They're different for some carriers.

Today i tried TWRP.
Flashed SVHD successfully, but i got message, that permissions probably needs to be fixed (flashing after full wipe).
Then i tried to download battery mod via svhdHub, file downloaded, but it stuck on recovery. Actually not stuck, but recovery loaded and nothing happened.

Twrp has fixing permissions tool build in. You can do it after flashing if such message occurs. Can you tell me more about the process of flashing this battery mod? I mean how does it look like? If it downloads a zip and then reboots to recovery try just flashing the zip manually.

Sent from my Desire S using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: Lapyyyyyy

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THANKS TO XDA SENIOR MEMBER
    jrior001
    TEAM WIN RECOVERY PROJECT (for saga)​
    is STILL ALIVE​

Description

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

Team Win was originally formed to work on porting WiMAX to CM7 for the HTC EVO 4G. After our work on the EVO 4G we wanted to work on a project that would work on more devices than just the EVO 4G and we settled on working on a recovery. Today TWRP is the leading custom recovery for Android phones.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom “ROM” like OmniROM

You can find the source code for TWRP at github.com/omnirom/android_bootable_recovery/

TWRP is:

• Fast
    • Stable
    • Reliable
    • User Friendly
    • Highly Customisable
    • Propably the biggest and best community driven Recovery Project

Screens:
    AgsV.png
    WujW.png

2.8.7.0 is up !

Edit: UNTESTED....I tested the ace version which usually means this one is good as well but let me know if something is funky.