[Q] Stock Recovery

Search This thread

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
If you Google's page for "Factory Images for Nexus Devices" then you can download a script which will install the official stock image, this will also give you the latest baseband (currently version M8974A-1.0.25.0.23 I think) but you should have that already if you ever did the official 4.4.1 or 4.4.2 stock OTA update, you can check your baseband version in fastboot. I'd link to the page I mentioned earlier but I can only link once I have made ten posts.

Dude, he's looking for the recovery not the whole factory image. One will wipe your whole device, the other won't. If you're looking for your 10 posts there's better ways to do it

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Well if they want the stock recovery then it's likely that they want stock Android too. He may also prefer to use an official script from Google or may have been unaware of the updated baseband and may want it, don't be angry at me for suggesting completely legitimate alternatives.

Not angry, just like to see productive ways to get a post count up. I'd suggest reading the pinned, stickies, threads in the general section to learn as much as you can about your device. Then ask questions there if you have any.

Top Liked Posts