[Q] Which Rom?

Search This thread

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Looking to flash my first custom rom, just wondering which ones everybody is using. I'm leaning heavily towards Jedi Elite KK, but also curious about VisionX and Wicked. So who's using what and what do you like about it?

urez2beat

Feb 15, 2013
Hyperdrive 2.0 Don't waste time with those other ROMs

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Huperdrive RLS2

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

What do I like?
EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
probably should have mentioned that I already have the 4.4.2 bootloader, so no 4.3 based roms are possible at this point for me

nexx2014

Dec 3, 2013
Phoenix
Slimkat V13 Oldtree, it runs great no crash's or FC except USB tethering but that's all iv found. For my all others have more bugs here and there. BTW I really like AOSP ROMs so don't know much about the TW ROMs :)

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Slimkat V13 Oldtree, it runs great no crash's or FC except USB tethering but that's all iv found. For my all others have more bugs here and there. BTW I really like AOSP ROMs so don't know much about the TW ROMs :)

Trying to stay TW because I use WiFi Calling enough that I want to keep it, and I use my S-Pen quite a bit. I know there are workarounds for the S-Pen, but WiFI Calling only works on Touch Wiz (as far as I know). Also I use NFC quite a lot and I've read that isn't working on AOSP yet.

whoizrez

Apr 24, 2014
I'm looking for a Rom too

I don't ask for much. I just want the stock Android experience BUT I want to keep the S Pen features and multi tasking

I don't think CyanogenMod will do that or will it?

nexx2014

Dec 3, 2013
Phoenix
I'm looking for a Rom too

I don't ask for much. I just want the stock Android experience BUT I want to keep the S Pen features and multi tasking

I don't think CyanogenMod will do that or will it?

I also really like stock android but with that you kinda lose spent and mutitask. But for spen what I did is use CM Spen addon and spent helper from the app store. Set it to when I pull out the pen it opens Papyrus app for quick notes that's really all I use the spen for but you can make a pop out bar with a list of apps show up when you pull out the spen. Now multitasking you could try something like Halo but I think that's as good as it gets for now.

phil.culler

Aug 7, 2011
Decided to give hyperspace a shot and I'm liking it so far. Looking forward to the next update when I can get my incoming call popups back.