Phone locked? No signal, please help!

Search This thread

JMove

Jul 1, 2014
Hello,

Some days ago my phone just disconnected from carrier network and now I don't have signal at all. I tried some ftf but with the same results.

The SIM card reader it's ok because I can read my SIM information with the app SIM Info and with the app Network Signal Info I noticed I receive my carrier signal but it shows NETWORK BLOCKED.

I don't know how, but it seems that my phone get locked. This is what I see in SIM Lock:

[] Network 0
[] Network subnet 0
[] Service Provider 0
[] Corporate 0
[] SIM 0

Is my phone locked? How can I unlock it???

Thank you for your help!!

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hello,

Some days ago my phone just disconnected from carrier network and now I don't have signal at all. I tried some ftf but with the same results.

The SIM card reader it's ok because I can read my SIM information with the app SIM Info and with the app Network Signal Info I noticed I receive my carrier signal but it shows NETWORK BLOCKED.

I don't know how, but it seems that my phone get locked. This is what I see in SIM Lock:

[] Network 0
[] Network subnet 0
[] Service Provider 0
[] Corporate 0
[] SIM 0

Is my phone locked? How can I unlock it???

Thank you for your help!!

You tried to test device with different sim card?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hi,

Yes, I tried other SIMs in my phone and they don't work. Also, I tried my SIM in another phone and works like a charm.

Thanks!

Hmm...
Well sim lock is possible if developer screws ROM but that's not something that usually happens...

You used AOSP ROM maybe or something suspicious?

Really odd....
And yeah...you had sim locked (branded device) or sim unlocked device?

JMove

Jul 1, 2014
Hmm...
Well sim lock is possible if developer screws ROM but that's not something that usually happens...

You used AOSP ROM maybe or something suspicious?

Really odd....
And yeah...you had sim locked (branded device) or sim unlocked device?

I haven't use any ROM, just the original FTFs...I haven´t unlock my boot-loader yet.
I have a "unlocked" phone, and it was working fine until some days ago, during a call my phone lost signal.

Is possible to unlocked my phone again?

Thanks!

JMove

Jul 1, 2014
If SIM info looks like this:

[] Network 0
[] Network subnet 0
[] Service Provider 0
[] Corporate 0
[] SIM 0

My phone should not be locked, right?