push framework-res.apk possible in my scenario

Search This thread

chieco

Jul 6, 2011
Hi Guys,

I messed up while playing with my framework-res.apk! Can I push it without a custom recovery? My Computer detects the phone but i keep getting error messages.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    20 KB · Views: 17

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
Hi Guys,

I messed up while playing with my framework-res.apk! Can I push it without a custom recovery? My Computer detects the phone but i keep getting error messages.

You could always put a working version on your SD card and use TWRP (flash through Odin if you don't have it).

Advanced -> File Manager....you know the rest.

Reactions: chieco

chieco

Jul 6, 2011
You could always put a working version on your SD card and use TWRP (flash through Odin if you don't have it).

I don't have a custom recovery! Wouldn't I trip Knox? I saw ur signature! Is there a way for my n9005 to install a custom recovery? that would be awesome!!!

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
I don't have a custom recovery! Wouldn't I trip Knox? I saw ur signature! Is there a way for my n9005 to install a custom recovery? that would be awesome!!!

Currently no. The N900W8 runs a different bootloader which allows for us to do anything but retain KNOX 0x0.

If that's the case, i'll suggest you flash stock. As the adb service on your phone is probably not started, TWRP is your only other option.

Sorry man.

Reactions: chieco

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Guys,

Currently no. The N900W8 runs a different bootloader which allows for us to do anything but retain KNOX 0x0.

If that's the case, i'll suggest you flash stock. As the adb service on your phone is probably not started, TWRP is your only other option.

Sorry man.