Note 3 root problem :(

Search This thread

LemonLemsip

Feb 14, 2014
Hi, I have the note 3 SM-N9005 i rooted it 2 days ago but with no success. Then I tried again later on that day and finally got it to work but the keyboard would not work. Now today I tried re-doing it all but now I get the boot logo then after that just a black screen. What is the problem? Can someone help me I am kind of worried and frustrated.

Root - CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
Odin3 v3.07 and I also tried the older version.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Hi, I have the note 3 SM-N9005 i rooted it 2 days ago but with no success. Then I tried again later on that day and finally got it to work but the keyboard would not work. Now today I tried re-doing it all but now I get the boot logo then after that just a black screen. What is the problem? Can someone help me I am kind of worried and frustrated.

Root - CF-Auto-Root-hlte-hltexx-smn9005.zip
Odin3 v3.07 and I also tried the older version.

Jelly Bean 4.3 or Kitkat 4.4 ? -- take your battery out for 30secs then put back in, go to recovery, wipe cache and restart the device

LemonLemsip

Feb 14, 2014
sitjft and

Jelly Bean 4.3 or Kitkat 4.4 ? -- take your battery out for 30secs then put back in, go to recovery, wipe cache and restart the device

Okay it was on 4.3 Jelly Bean, But my friend send me a file to download and I rooted it with that but it turn't the version to 4.4.2 then my keyboard wouldn't work so I rooted it again and now it's faked just goes black screen after boot logo.

radicalisto

Nov 13, 2013
York
Okay it was on 4.3 Jelly Bean, But my friend send me a file to download and I rooted it with that but it turn't the version to 4.4.2 then my keyboard wouldn't work so I rooted it again and now it's faked just goes black screen after boot logo.

Rooting your device won't make it have 4.4.2 -- so if you've upgraded to 4.4.2 -- Grab Odin, flash XEO Poland Stock Rom (plenty of links on XDA) then it should be OK

Top Liked Posts