Originally Posted by sliponby
Could you please elaborate on your process for getting your CID to 22222222? Do I need to modify mmcblk0p4 as the other guides have indicated? Could you please write a short guide?
1. Fire up your command prompt and go to the directory that you have ADB installed to. Type "adb shell" and hit enter.
2. Type "su" and hit enter. You now have root privileges.
3. Type "echo -ne "22222222" | dd of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p5 bs=1 seek=20" and hit enter. To test if it worked restart the phone into fastboot (type "adb reboot bootloader" and hit enter) and once the bootloader screen comes up
type "fastboot oem readcid" and hit enter. It should read "22222222".
4. type "fastboot oem get_identifier_token" and hit enter. Leave that up on your screen and go to HTCdev.com. Follow the instructions from there.
5. Once you have confirmed you have SuperCID, get started with facepalm.