[ROM] Streak MIUI 2.4.20 English

Search This thread

_2bad4u_

Aug 25, 2011
2.2.17signed.zip is under the fix miui title fixed blinking mod by manics is under the title of blinking led mod for miui by tatan_k.
When i go to home i will send the links to you.
Thanks.

Ok i dl the 2 files, flash blinking led mod from manics then flash 2.2.1.7signed.zip and the screen_cap is still working.

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
Ok i dl the 2 files, flash blinking led mod from manics then flash 2.2.1.7signed.zip and the screen_cap is still working.

Before you flash the blinking led mood,you have to srt custom led settings on,than the phone will crash and you will flash the blinking led mod.If you do this without setting custom leds on,you have to reflash the mods,or the phone crashes again.

_2bad4u_

Aug 25, 2011
Before you flash the blinking led mood,you have to srt custom led settings on,than the phone will crash and you will flash the blinking led mod.If you do this without setting custom leds on,you have to reflash the mods,or the phone crashes again.

Yes i did it, it's working ok. Thanks and regarding the screen_cap try a fresh install and one by one install the applications and modf to see what app kills the screen_cap.

Hi All,

Please let me know if I can flash it on stock 407 rom?

Flash what on the 407, the miui rom?

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
Yes i did it, it's working ok. Thanks and regarding the screen_cap try a fresh install and one by one install the applications and modf to see what app kills the screen_cap.

Flash what on the 407, the miui rom?

I did s clean install and flash the mods one by one and checked everytime; after i flashed phoenix kernel,the screen cap doesn't work.

---------- Post added at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

It just works if i unmount the sd card :(

_2bad4u_

Aug 25, 2011
try to integrate the kernel in the miui rom and then flash the rom, thats how i did... if you want il share the miui rom i use, you can give it a test.

yes there is a tutorial how to flash search it and get to work, i recomand to read and after you know different things you can flash..

Last edited:

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
try to integrate the kernel in the miui rom and then flash the rom, thats how i did... if you want il share the miui rom i use, you can give it a test.

yes there is a tutorial how to flash search it and get to work, i recomand to read and after you know different things you can flash..

I appreciate you,if you share the rom.Thank you.

Agent5150

Mar 6, 2008
How do you turn on the front facing camera for video or photo capture?

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NEW UPDATE!

MIUI 2.4.20
    Dell Streak 5

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY WRONG THING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE. AFTER INSTALLING THIS ROM.

This Rom is ported from MIUIANDROID HTC HD2, included latest Team DSC’s Phoenix Kernel

Make sure you wipe EVERYTHING. Including, Data, Cache, and Dalvik-Cache.
    Fresh Install, let boot. after finishing the initial setup. again boot in recovery and flash the Custom_light_Fix.zip downloaded from below link, reboot and enjoy!

Rom Download Links

Current Version
    MIUI - 2.4.20
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9a8n323d4dghxam

Old Versions:
    MIUI - 2.3.23
    http://www.mediafire.com/?ktp9957avwjn927

Thanks & Credits:
    HPA: Working MIUI ROM
    n0p & Team DSC: Phoenix Kernel and Kernel support
    hunderteins: USSD

Special Thanks to everyone for using testing, supporting my ROMs. Please don’t mind and let me know if I am forgetting any name to mention here.

Cheers!
    You may flash this rom over any GB rom, ripped from miui 2.3.16 Nexus one rom.

Sent from my Dell Streak using XDA
    Streak MIUI 2.4.20

Streak MIUI 2.4.20.............Links Updated!
    New MIUI version 2.3.23 !

Very soon I am going to launched new miui version with working wifi tethering and more stability!

Thanks To All For Great Response and Support!

Cheers!
    Calendar application with English suport:

Here is the calendar apk with english suport
    Just push these two files to system/app>>>set permission as rw—r——r——

http://db.tt/qcU89f7i

http://db.tt/AbGroX3f

Plz let me know both da cases working & not working:D:thumbup::thumbup:

Adi™