Root I605VRUFND7

Search This thread

htcdesirezgeorge

May 8, 2011
Hey guys,

I botched my phone enough that I had no choice but to ODIN back to stock. I have been searching the web and only found that idiotic posting about using ODIN and CF-Autoroot, which doesn't work lol.

Is there an ODIN of stock rooted out there yet? Or can someone pull one and forward it to me?

I have a locked BL btw, or I would already have done a zipped rom.

Second question, if anyone has a working APK of Tunee, cna they zip it email it to me? That's majorly what I am looking for since it's in my TB lol!

Msmith2004

Jun 26, 2014
Hey guys,

I botched my phone enough that I had no choice but to ODIN back to stock. I have been searching the web and only found that idiotic posting about using ODIN and CF-Autoroot, which doesn't work lol.

Is there an ODIN of stock rooted out there yet? Or can someone pull one and forward it to me?

I have a locked BL btw, or I would already have done a zipped rom.

Second question, if anyone has a working APK of Tunee, cna they zip it email it to me? That's majorly what I am looking for since it's in my TB lol!

God I wish. There are stock images out there but you have to be on an older stock that 4.4.2 already. So i'm in the same boat. Praying a .tar file comes out somewhere and i can get my root back. It's killing me.

Msmith2004

Jun 26, 2014
Yeah I actually decided that I am just going to ditch the Note 2 and move to another phone.

That pains me to hear. I'm still trying to remain hopeful some God amongst men can exploit our kernel and give me root at stock 4.4.2.

No upgrade for a while. It's ironic the Note 3's on Verizon can use the towelroot exploit and we can't. :crying:

Msmith2004

Jun 26, 2014
So does anyone know if the devs are working on making stock 4.4.2 i605vrufnd7 rootable, or have the devs moved on? I'm having root withdrawal.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app