X2 beware it CORRUPUTS memory card content!

Search This thread

xwing_5

May 4, 2010
Since I installed SDcardFix I never had problem with memory card.

Have not experienced the mem card issue since the mem card fix!!!

Now it ts the battery. Keeps draining really fast. I was thinking about turning off the 3g on the phone since it cannot get the T-Mobil proprietary signal anyways.

I also have been keeping up with the thread on the battery issue but am afraid to do anything with the registry as I have no experience.

Any ideas?

ultrashot

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 26, 2009
St.Petersburg
SDfix simply couldn't affect saving photos on sdcard. It doesn't do anything related to drivers/file system, it only fixes powersaving in registry (actually all these options are invisible at application level).

indycar

Apr 10, 2010
Bohinjska Bela
does this count as corrupt SD card

PS no probs with sd card except sometimes dissapears (before mr2) and no sdfix installed
this happened when i disabled slideview and panle manager

amk

Oct 16, 2006
look like system font missing. card error disappear if you install sdfix cab or multi cab fix...

indycar

Apr 10, 2010
Bohinjska Bela
just did chkdsk (check disk) and windows created "found.000" dir with quite lots of files in it

its long since i got this on any pc so im kinda lost hehe

probably that thing is just crosslinked files

so far everything i tried works ok but im missing that "windows" dir on the storage card. any1 knows what is/was in that dir

RJH57108

Apr 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
does this count as corrupt SD card

PS no probs with sd card except sometimes dissapears (before mr2) and no sdfix installed
this happened when i disabled slideview and panle manager

I had a similar problem with the file names on the car after I installed a program that was supposed to speed-up the card access. Luckely, when I removed the program, all went back to normal ... I goe the app from Omarket and it was for an HD2 ... and I am using an X2a -- so it was not surprising that it caused problems ... just though that I would pass along a similar problem that I had ...

May 4, 2010
I just downloaded file Sd_car fix and i wonder where should i copy and paste it? in my sd card or in my main memory?

Last edited:

michaelthemage

Dec 30, 2008
U.S. of A.
32GB SandDisk working perfectly!

Just to let everybody know, the SanDisk 32GB works perfectly with the X2i! Of course I have changed the registry setting for suspend (or as some call it SD_Fix!).

The people that complain about corrupted sd cards, perhaps it would be interesting to know WHAT cards they are using. Mostly fake cards have issues like this.

Thats why I always say, rather pay the average price for the cards, than having a cheap fake that messes up somewhere on the way! Some data is just too important the left on 'fake cards'!

I bought mine in USA from Verizon Wireless for just 99$ with adapter and usb reader!!! Should be a REAL card... :)

and0ru

Nov 12, 2010
wow, this helped my phone from corrupting my memory card!
i haven't gone angry with my phone for over 2 weeks now.
good stuff guys!

joeyfjj

Jan 12, 2010
Singapore
Something else I notice is that if you use WM5torage, and you do not deactivate it before restarting the device, it may appear as if you have lost your date.
If this happens going back to WM5torage, disabling Lock card on attach only, and then activate and deactivating may help in restoring your data.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts