The Rom Bible

Search This thread

yohshua

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Jul 13, 2008
New York City
OP updated some roms updated as well as sparks 32a rom

also guys would you like to see a 32b part added to this bible? sinse there are a number of 32b roms around the mytouch area

Reactions: Royalknight6190

pintspin

Aug 9, 2009
Motorola Edge 20 Pro
Wow, I do something nice for a forum that I didnt have to do it for and just because Real Life has been crazy for me lately I get yelled at when I dont update it. If you want to see the main reason I have been busy how about you check my sig and click on the link to what the cause is, that is the terminal illness my 1 year old son has. So truly my son and my family is more important then updating a list of Roms for you or anybody else. I do this out of the kindness of my heart. So if you dont like it I can just close this thread then.

Sorry for everybody else who understands life comes first before a website. But I was able to update the list today. so it should be up to date now.

forget update...........!!!!
go for your son my dear....... !! your are 100% righ life is more important .... Hope your son will get well soon insha ALLAh dont worry

Reactions: haynesteve

g1user101

Apr 16, 2010
OC
ummm are there any roms that are sense for mytouch 1.2/fender? fast and good performance is good. dnt care bout bluetooth. wifi nd other things has to work. anhy out there?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    OP updated some roms updated as well as sparks 32a rom

also guys would you like to see a 32b part added to this bible? sinse there are a number of 32b roms around the mytouch area
    Wow, I do something nice for a forum that I didnt have to do it for and just because Real Life has been crazy for me lately I get yelled at when I dont update it. If you want to see the main reason I have been busy how about you check my sig and click on the link to what the cause is, that is the terminal illness my 1 year old son has. So truly my son and my family is more important then updating a list of Roms for you or anybody else. I do this out of the kindness of my heart. So if you dont like it I can just close this thread then.

Sorry for everybody else who understands life comes first before a website. But I was able to update the list today. so it should be up to date now.

forget update...........!!!!
    go for your son my dear....... !! your are 100% righ life is more important .... Hope your son will get well soon insha ALLAh dont worry