Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ithehappy

May 5, 2008
Calcutta
Google Pixel 2 XL
Bala u advised me na for galaxy nexus instead of gs2. But I found that nexus not suit to me reasons are :-
1. No hardware keys.
2. No flash light.
3. Camera only 5 mp ( I know mp does not metter but it compulsory for show off ;) ).
4. Price little over bugget
5. Because nexus not officially launched in India so I have doubt if something goes wrong with my phone then who gonna repair that??

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
Other than Point 1 nothing else is valid :cowboy:

rajarshi10

Aug 3, 2011
Kolkata
I really want a Galaxy Nexus but the thing is, no one & I mean NO ONE has it in Kolkata :\
I want to exchange my Samsung Wave with it, whatever 2000 or 3000 I get for it. I'll take it :p If anybody has a Nexus dealer interested, please tell me.

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
I really want a Galaxy Nexus but the thing is, no one & I mean NO ONE has it in Kolkata :\
I want to exchange my Samsung Wave with it, whatever 2000 or 3000 I get for it. I'll take it :p If anybody has a Nexus dealer interested, please tell me.

I asked u something few days back. I asked you is bada 2.0 on the air now for wave a8500 ?????

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

Isn't 2-3k worth upgrading to nexus?;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Kya karu yaar paiso ki kangali chal rahi hai.17k is my bugget

Last edited:

exynoss

Feb 4, 2012
delhi
Bad choice again:thumbdown:

I know why u said this because nexus has too much development naa. But I am not that much techi like u guys.
Btw- today I flashed aokp in hox. I am very impressed with on screen time.

318ab1c9-54bc-439f.jpg

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Not only development but updates
You won't get the 50% quality AOSP based roms in SGS2 compared to nexus

Today i flashed a samsung rom as second rom and asphalt 7 laggs like hell on it compared to CMX

Last edited:

Harsha Raj

Jun 30, 2011

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Lol!
This IS an offtopic thread,so it is fine if he posts that here.There is nothing 'relevant' to this thread so relax :)

Its sarcasm;)

There are no apps as such. It's an inbuilt feature. Why don't you use this app? Wifi Shoot! Beta https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.budius.WiFiShoot

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

So now the fixed wifi direct on CM9(hopefully CMX) will come in use!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!