LG G3 lock screen apps leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wgilles

Mar 9, 2011
Looks like the G3 will be getting some circle lock screen apps. They remind me of the Moto 360 Zooper Widgets we have seen here by Twoms and Niteowl. Check 'em out:

g3window.png

Story: http://www.droid-life.com/2014/05/19/lg-g3-lock-screen-app-screenshots-leaked/

player911

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 8, 2006
Cincinnati
www.SnapSiteAdmins.com
I don't see these being very efficient since we have a backlit display (LCD). Stuff like this is better suited for AMOLED displays where apps can partially light up the display while keeping the other pixels off.

Seems these for LCD are just for cosmetics only and you might as well just use the whole screen.

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
If I'm not mistaken, G2 mods have moved most of G3 related threads/posts to G3 section as it has nothing to do with G2 here.

wgilles

Mar 9, 2011
If I'm not mistaken, G2 mods have moved most of G3 related threads/posts to G3 section as it has nothing to do with G2 here.

Whoops, didn't even know there was a new G3 forum yet! Mods, please move this over to the G3 forum if you feel it is necessary :good:

Although, I will say that this doesn't necessarily have NOTHING to do with the G2. We've already seen some users porting some of the G3 UI over to the G2.

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
There's a thread with all the latest updates being posted here the screenshots you posted were also posted there. Please use the existing thread instead.

Thanks
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts