[Q] ink effect splash lockscreen mod for note 8 please I beg you guys..

Search This thread

moyo23

Jan 28, 2014
i've been searching for few days and I can't find single mod only for ink effect splash without s pen on our note 8.. I knew that some rom got the feature in it.. but unfortunately i'm not using those roms.. i'm using [multiDpi]X-Note build 5-MK1[30.11.2013] by soloilmeglio.. I know that this inks lockscreen splash mod is possible for our note 8 coz i saw the feature was available from another soloilmeglio's rom.. since I am very noob in the xda dev forum and I can't post in the android development forum then I ask to you guys here..

i'm trying to write english as good as i can and i'm sorry if my english is bad coz I'm not using english as my first language..

I'm waiting for the answers guys.. thank you... :D

Tetraguy

Sep 19, 2013
Bristol
Splash on lockscreen for note 8.0

i've been searching for few days and I can't find single mod only for ink effect splash without s pen on our note 8.. I knew that some rom got the feature in it.. but unfortunately i'm not using those roms.. i'm using [multiDpi]X-Note build 5-MK1[30.11.2013] by soloilmeglio.. I know that this inks lockscreen splash mod is possible for our note 8 coz i saw the feature was available from another soloilmeglio's rom.. since I am very noob in the xda dev forum and I can't post in the android development forum then I ask to you guys here..

i'm trying to write english as good as i can and i'm sorry if my english is bad coz I'm not using english as my first language..

I'm waiting for the answers guys.. thank you... :D

69ho.jpg

Well, if you want to be able to do that ,you will have to install civato's Custom rom,(you can find it in the developer threat. :D
Here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2367151

moyo23

Jan 28, 2014
yes I knew that tetraguy.. I've already read that feature in civato's rom.. and also in the another soloilmeglio's rom, it include that feature.. but I've already love this rom ([multiDpi]X-Note build 5-MK1[30.11.2013] by soloilmeglio).. hehe.. and I just want to activate that feature in this rom.. I dont know but I'm sure that feature can be enabled in this rom but I cant find the way.. so please is ther any other way tetraguy that you know? but I appreciate the reply.. thanks.. :D

sputnik767

Dec 28, 2010
The ink effect is part of the stock Samsung software and can be modified or turned off from the settings for the lockscreen. If it's not there or you're not running a version of the stock ROM, or it has been removed by your ROM dev, your only option is to install a ROM that has it.

But most importantly, since this feature is absolutely useless beyond just the general "thats kind of cool" factor, why are you begging so hard for it? If you want it so bad, just install a ROM that has it. Or just use the ROM that you are happy with and realize that you are losing nothing.

moyo23

Jan 28, 2014
yes I know it sputnik767.. it's just cool stuff for my tab.. but I dont know, I feel I want it badly coz it's cool.. hehe.. I knew It is possible for my rom coz i've read in the other thread that it is possible just add this feature without I change the rom.. the problem is I can't do it muself coz my limit of knowledgenin android.. hehe.. so I beg for help to other member that definitely gotnthenknowledge for do that.. and sputnik, do you can help me? I'm sure that help will be used by another member also.. hehe.. thanks before.. :D

sputnik767

Dec 28, 2010
After a quick glance through the first few posts of that thread, I did not find any mention of the in effect or flashable mods to add it. Why not ask the question in the thread for your ROM?

moyo23

Jan 28, 2014
yes sputnik767.. I'd like to ask in my rom forum.. but with my limit coz I just join this xda and there is a policy that noobie like me can't just post in the specified thread.. and first I have to post my quetion here.. hehe.. actually there is a mod for this feature but the mod not for note 8.. but note 2.. I've alrwady try to flash it.. and what did happen... yes my tab got bootloop :eek: hehe.. I'd really like to follow the guide in another thread that mention how to activate this feature.. but unfortunately I'm really can not follow the guide coz my limit.. sorry..:crying: so anyone please.. hehe..

sputnik767

Dec 28, 2010
So what's the minimum post limit to post in Development? Like 10? Or is it a time limit? If it's the post limit, I guess post here a few more times until you have enough to post there.

moyo23

Jan 28, 2014
hehehe.. yes as I remember the limit is 10 posts.. I'll definitely post there if I don't get the answer in this thread.. but who knows sputnik767 if I got the solution here.. hehe.. btw thanks sputnik767 for your consideration.. I'm still looking for the sokution guys... so anuone?? hehe.. :D

Last edited: