[Q] N9005 Kitkat can't switch language on Samsung keyboard

Search This thread

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
I can't switch language on Samsung keyboard. Who can help me?

Doesn`t work for me either, i`am using Swiftkey atm.

- Edit- Go to settings/controls (third item) Language and input and press Samsug keyboard settings and choose download languages. After downloading and checking the languages you want open the keyboard and press the tab and you can swype left and right to select the language you need.

Last edited:

tety

Nov 15, 2005
iluvgadget.blogspot.com
i already do it

Doesn`t work for me either, i`am using Swiftkey atm.

- Edit- Go to settings/controls (third item) Language and input and press Samsug keyboard settings and choose download languages. After downloading and checking the languages you want open the keyboard and press the tab and you can swype left and right to select the language you need.

Yes, i'd already did it. i had download other language and do everything but still cannot switch language by swype left and right space bar.

Now it's show only one language...T_T

gee2012

Recognized Contributor
Jul 13, 2010
Heerlen
i had heard that has effected from Greenify. I'd uninstall this app and restart my N9005 but the problem still exist.

It just happen for a few days. i did't do anything on my phone.

Strange, the multi language samsung keyboard works for me. I have 3 languages set and switching is easy.

makie_82

Aug 5, 2009
Solved

I can't switch language on Samsung keyboard. Who can help me?

Guys

Try the following, I've S5 and I had the same problem and it now works with me:

Go to <Accessibility/Dexterity and interaction>

Turn on "Smart Scroll" & "Interaction control"

I know it doesn't make sense, but it works with me !

Waiting for your feedback...

not3

Oct 15, 2014
My language spacebar switch also stopped working.. what worked for me is when i deactivated the DU from accessibility. . Worked right away

Top Liked Posts