How to get notifications from Google Now back?

Search This thread

Orbiting234

Sep 16, 2010
For a few weeks now I no longer see things from Google Now in the notifications pulldown. Was kind of a nice feature to see the weather and such in that without having to actually go into Google Now. Not sure if it was a Google Search update or Google Launcher update that took this away but I can't be the only person to notice that it is gone now from both my Nexus 5 and Nexus 10. Any idea how to get it back?

jwhyte

May 29, 2013
Milwaukee
+1 long press screen then settings notifications. Also check in settings apps Google now launcher check box for show notifications.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
For a few weeks now I no longer see things from Google Now in the notifications pulldown. Was kind of a nice feature to see the weather and such in that without having to actually go into Google Now. Not sure if it was a Google Search update or Google Launcher update that took this away but I can't be the only person to notice that it is gone now from both my Nexus 5 and Nexus 10. Any idea how to get it back?

It only shows up a notification whenever the card updates.

LilSmiler

Mar 21, 2014
Google Nexus 5
LG G5
I had the same issue since about 2 weeks ago, tried a few things, in the end I checked in "Manage Apps" and the receive notifications check box was unchecked... :/

Rechecked it, rebooted and all OK since then :)

:good: