HELP! I think i destroyed my G2..

Search This thread

EladOzery

Jul 23, 2014
My LG G2 D802 16GB 4.2.2 had a camera problem, if i tried to picture at night all the picture went blurry and smudgie..
i installed root and cwm so i can later install some camera mod, too.
after i installed the camera mod, nothing changed.. so i tried to flash 4.4.2 stock with "Flash Tool 2014", so i put the right KDZ file, and click Normal Flash.. it started loading but after a few seconds its stopped with error msg: Unable to connect to server, Try again in a moment" something like that..
someone on some forum told me to try to flash Hong Kong's 4.2.2 stock, so i tried it [with Flash tool too] but now i clicked CSE Flash, but after a few seconds the same **** happend to me again.. i tried it couple of time with some other KDZ's but nothing helped me..
Now the phone stuck on "Firmware Update" screen.. what can i do?
please answer me fast if you can..
i tried to ask every forum i know and no one answered it.. you all the smart proffesional guys you must know how to fix it.. :(
if it will help you answer me, i did a EFS backup before all of that.
have a good day

p.s. sorry for my bad english..

Last edited:

Nicolo234

Jul 6, 2014
My LG G2 D802 16GB 4.2.2 had a camera problem, if i tried to picture at night all the picture went blurry and smudgie..
i installed root and cwm so i can later install some camera mod, too.
after i installed the camera mod, nothing changed.. so i tried to flash 4.4.2 stock with "Flash Tool 2014", so i put the right KDZ file, and click Normal Flash.. it started loading but after a few seconds its stopped with error msg: Unable to connect to server, Try again in a moment" something like that..
someone on some forum told me to try to flash Hong Kong's 4.2.2 stock, so i tried it [with Flash tool too] but now i clicked CSE Flash, but after a few seconds the same **** happend to me again.. i tried it couple of time with some other KDZ's but nothing helped me..
Now the phone stuck on "Firmware Update" screen.. what can i do?
please answer me fast if you can..
i tried to ask every forum i know and no one answered it.. you all the smart proffesional guys you must know how to fix it.. :(
if it will help you answer me, i did a EFS backup before all of that.
have a good day

p.s. sorry for my bad english..

Turn your pc into airplane mode, or anyway turn off any connection you have activated (Wifi ecc...)
Then try again.
I had the same problem, it was trying to reach the server, without internet connection it can't and everything will work

EladOzery

Jul 23, 2014
Turn your pc into airplane mode, or anyway turn off any connection you have activated (Wifi ecc...)
Then try again.
I had the same problem, it was trying to reach the server, without internet connection it can't and everything will work

Even there is this pop-up, just wait. It is upgrading your phone in the background, have patience ;)

thanks for the reply, but i tried to do what you guys said [wait\turn off the internet] and it didn't worked..

anyway, you replied me too late and in the mean time i sent the phone to repair.. can't wait to see if they will fix it because of the warranty.. but thanks again

thanks for the reply, but i tried to do what you guys said [wait\turn off the internet] and it didn't worked..

anyway, you replied me too late and in the mean time i sent the phone to repair.. can't wait to see if they will fix it because of the warranty.. but thanks again

have u set the network to 3qgct ? and then press normal flash?
this is the way our d802 models have to be flashed via kdz .