[APP] CamSpeed, Camera Speed Tester

Search This thread

hulkkii

Jan 7, 2010
Seinäjoki
CamSpeed is a camera performance benchmark for mobile devices.

CamSpeed tests the performance of your mobile camera and publishes the results to the Sofica benchmarking database. You can compare the performance of your device to other users' devices and share the results on social networking sites.

New Version 2.0 changes:
Simplified the settings, results and web back-end for easier and simpler use. Lighting conditions are detected automatically and stored with results. Possibility to give feedback. New view for comparing to other devices.

Available at Google Play.
(Also available for iOS and soon for WP8)

Last edited:

bduvel

May 29, 2010
Not compatible with HTC Sensation running HTC Sense 4.0 rom/4.0.4 and living in Netherlands.

Could you make it available to all phones? r share apk

hulkkii

Jan 7, 2010
Seinäjoki
Not compatible with HTC Sensation running HTC Sense 4.0 rom/4.0.4 and living in Netherlands.

Could you make it available to all phones? r share apk

Not sure why it is not showing..
Requirements in app:
- portrait touchscreen
- camera
- internet permission
- min. android 2.2

In google play:
available all countries and content rating low maturity.

..but I'll add the apk here soon.

Btw, Just published little bug update to application, I think some devices without flash were not working properly.

edit:
APK now available for download in my singature

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CamSpeed is a camera performance benchmark for mobile devices.

CamSpeed tests the performance of your mobile camera and publishes the results to the Sofica benchmarking database. You can compare the performance of your device to other users' devices and share the results on social networking sites.

New Version 2.0 changes:
    Simplified the settings, results and web back-end for easier and simpler use. Lighting conditions are detected automatically and stored with results. Possibility to give feedback. New view for comparing to other devices.

Available at Google Play.
    (Also available for iOS and soon for WP8)