Off Topic Thread

Search This thread

MissyKoneko

Jan 8, 2013
Bleh
Since I am bored and not sleepy at all I am gonna tell you guys what happened to me last night at some friends party.... Since my hubby works over night He couldnt go with me so my gf and I went together, I met new people and all that jazz, I went outside to play with the dog and all the sudden this guy came to me and asked me for my number, and I told him that I was married and I can't give him my number, he looked at me and he said "It won't hurt your husband if He doesn't know" and I told him that thats not how it works, so he got mad and said the following to me "It's okay, You are not that hot anyways" I was like wow what an arse.

So here is some things I don't get about guys, how come when You turn them down they act stupid? But if a girl gives it to them easy, she is a ho, I don't get it. I know not all guys are the same, most of the guy friends my husband and I have are very respectful to me, and I know also some guys respect their gf or wives, but for the ones that are weird in that way no is not hot if you act like an arse, some girls might like that but only because they had issues growing up. Personally I find a guy attractive if He is shy, and nice, players no yuck..

Sorry to rant but I am bored lol.

Astom22

Nov 5, 2012
Since I am bored and not sleepy at all I am gonna tell you guys what happened to me last night at some friends party.... Since my hubby works over night He couldnt go with me so my gf and I went together, I met new people and all that jazz, I went outside to play with the dog and all the sudden this guy came to me and asked me for my number, and I told him that I was married and I can't give him my number, he looked at me and he said "It won't hurt your husband if He doesn't know" and I told him that thats not how it works, so he got mad and said the following to me "It's okay, You are not that hot anyways" I was like wow what an arse.

So here is some things I don't get about guys, how come when You turn them down they act stupid? But if a girl gives it to them easy, she is a ho, I don't get it. I know not all guys are the same, most of the guy friends my husband and I have are very respectful to me, and I know also some guys respect their gf or wives, but for the ones that are weird in that way no is not hot if you act like an arse, some girls might like that but only because they had issues growing up. Personally I find a guy attractive if He is shy, and nice, players no yuck..

Well, there is no simple answer to that one. The guy you ran into doesn't seem to be to secure with himself, he didn't handle rejection very well.

Biology plays a role in it, luckily the majority of males use their frontal lobe and don't give into their basic instincts, but there are a few that don't. Those few tend to ruin it for the rest of us.

You are right about the double standard of Ho v good girl, most guys want to marry the good girl.

Sent from Galaxy Note 2 with CleanROM 3.5

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011

Yikes. Rejection must hurt for that guy.

keep your morals and values:thumbup: those qualities are better to have than looks anyways IMO. :beer:

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Brad.S.

Mar 26, 2012
Colorado

I, too, am going to say that he does not take rejection well. And cd is right.. What the book looks like isn't very important.. it's the content of the story that means the most.

& the guys that act like that usually find girls that are willing to be treated like that.. easily giving it up.
I agree with Astom, the fact stands that some guys ruin it for others... but those guys' actions are only reinforced by females who fall for that junk.
All through my life, personally, I have been told to treat girls like junk and they will like you more.
I tired it once, when I was like 15 (LOL). I didn't like it... so I never did it again. Guys like him will only put the blame on you for being "not hot" and then continue playing their stupid game with others.
They are a lost cause... it's better to just reject them (if you'd like) and be the bigger person.
Any guy who walks up to a female and leads a conversation like that is only looking for sex.. I understand our biological purpose is reproduction.. but a little class wouldn't hurt.

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
But shes cute too! Lol so he obviously only said that because he was rejected. My wife is a good strong person. With good morals and values. I am thankful for that every day. She puts up a good fight too:thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

MissyKoneko

Jan 8, 2013
Bleh
I agree with you all, and let me tell you something, I am not your typical female that will say all man are the same, NO!! Just like there are males that are players, there are females that are easy, it takes two persons to cheat, not just one, and the guy will go as far as the girl will let him.

BlackPhantomX

Dec 6, 2012
Keep in mind that the personalities among men and women isn't gender specific. There are also women that will use men for their own pleasure, albiet money, gifts, or other things. In the same boat, there certainly men who hold higher standards towards not only themselves and others.

MissyKoneko

Jan 8, 2013
Bleh
Keep in mind that the personalities among men and women isn't gender specific. There are also women that will use men for their own pleasure, albiet money, gifts, or other things. In the same boat, there certainly men who hold higher standards towards not only themselves and others.

Oh gosh, I really dislike that type of girls, They do not espect themselves at all.

spycedtx

Oct 19, 2009
Dude has some serious butthurt going on. He wanted a mod, asked for it in qa, told him to find it in the themes and apps. Days later he's still kvetching he was so rudely directed to the right section for help.

Shame on me for not spoon feeding and doing it for him. Geeze.

-----
I would love to help you, but help yourself first: ask a better question
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

ssully150

Dec 19, 2012
Louisville
Dude has some serious butthurt going on. He wanted a mod, asked for it in qa, told him to find it in the themes and apps. Days later he's still kvetching he was so rudely directed to the right section for help.

Shame on me for not spoon feeding and doing it for him. Geeze.

-----

Yea, how dare you try to be helpful and point him in the right direction, rather than wasting your time by finding EXACTLY what he's looking for, and posting up a link for him.
(*sarcasm*)
I may be new to xda, but even I know how to navigate for myself...

Reactions: cdshepherd

spycedtx

Oct 19, 2009
I figure if people are smart enough to find xda and then swap roms, by golly search and common sense shouldn't be a crazy notion.

Q: Omg guys, glass gets scratched? Should I get a protector or whinge about it when it gets scratched??

Answer: take back your phone. You're too incompetent to own one.

-----

Reactions: cdshepherd

cdshepherd

May 16, 2011
I figure if people are smart enough to find xda and then swap roms, by golly search and common sense shouldn't be a crazy notion.

Q: Omg guys, glass gets scratched? Should I get a protector or whinge about it when it gets scratched??

Answer: take back your phone. You're too incompetent to own one.

-----

Wait wait wait........your saying.....if I drop the phone.....it breaks??? Wtf is this crap???:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Gents...
    The time has come...
    I'm moving on to the S5...
    Many thanks to all of you. ..for the good times. .and friendship. ..

I'll be around for a while. ..but not active in the N2 threads much...

I've really enjoyed this device. ..because of the people. ..and I'm already missing that. ..

My best to everyone. ...g
    Baby boy finally came today at 2:06 PST 8 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches :)

Break me off a piece of that SlimKat Rom!
    He's right. Once you're a soldier Uncle Sam owns you
    FOREVER. Just remember: no matter how old you get you can be called back into active duty.

--》Sent from my mind to your screen

They don't want this broken down Soldier any more Brother ...and I'm getting put out to pasture..

What a ride...nearly 25 years in all...and memories to last a lifetime..

But I can say this with absolute confidence..
    That never before have I been so proud...as the day I put on the uniform...
    And never before have I been so sad...as the day I took it off...

I hope it's been enough to help at least one person have a better life...as I stood watch on the perimeter while they slept...so they need not fear attack or persecution...

And if I've accomplished that...then mission completed...g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Dare the impossible ...and do the incredible...

After 14 years of crippling pain...and a host of doctors telling me I couldn't or shouldn't EVER do the one thing I've dearly missed...

The pastime that drew me to Marry my wonderful Wife...

I went skiing today for the first time in 17 long years...

Hey Doc....I feel great....and you were wrong....

In yur face to those who said I didn't have it in me....

Milestone established...and bucket list marked....g

Sent from my NOTE 2.750...
    Courtesy of our amazing developers...
    wife is allergic to cats, son loves them, I dont like them.

silver-blue **** a poo was the compromise pet..no shedding, hypo allergenic, and a watchdog that thinks he's a Rottweiler

I used to hate cats a long time ago. I think men are trained to think cats are sneaky and disloyal. About 17 years ago I had a female calico cat "choose" me.

I learned quite a bit about cats at that point. Cats bond with one person very strongly. As much as I absolutely love dogs I realized that they're all whores for attention... Not loyal in any way, shape, or form.

For 17 years I had my best buddy in the world- "chaos". The best cat in the world. I could tell her to get specific toys and she knew the difference between all of them. I could hide them in the house and she would find the specific toy. She loved all people but wasn't pushy about affection. She just wanted to "hang out". Never lazy or boring either... Just a good friend. In April of this past year I had to make the hardest decision of my life.

REST IN PEACE CHAOS. I will love her forever.

y4a8a8u8.jpg

--》Sent from my mind to your screen