[Download] All X10 Firmwares

Search This thread

Oodie

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
"Sony Ericsson X10i_2.1.B.0.1_CUST-DE GENERIC 1235-7836"

is this not Global generic ? which users can use this .

I'm currently on X10i 2.1.0.435 global generic .

Reactions: ha789di

Eugene1991

Feb 1, 2011
No it's not Global generic. It's german. Anyone with X10i should be able to use it I believe? I used 2.1.A.0.435 and 2.1.1.A.0.16 before this.

Flo95

Oct 31, 2010
All the news are posted here on xda by members.
Video recording is improved(more fluent) according to an user. Didn't test that myself. I also deleted Timescape and didn't test it. But I think we can trust the members ;)

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

kyojin

Feb 7, 2009
Santiago
Someone have problem to connect to twitter??

Any client can't connect but if i login from the navigator i haven't problem

This problem started when i flash the phone to this firmware and baseband.

Thanks!

Enviado desde mi X10i usando Tapatalk

AfroLoots

Mar 17, 2011
Someone have problem to connect to twitter??

Any client can't connect but if i login from the navigator i haven't problem

This problem started when i flash the phone to this firmware and baseband.

Thanks!

Can you be more specific? I am also running the fw & bb. I use Twitter android client no problem at all.

Sent from my X10a running EW Jet ZeamEx V001.ex BETA

agentJBM

Nov 30, 2010
Orlando
I keep seeing people post that they flashed both firmware and baseband. You don't need to flash the baseband if you flashed the firmware. The baseband is a part of the firmware.

kyojin

Feb 7, 2009
Santiago
Can you be more specific? I am also running the fw & bb. I use Twitter android client no problem at all.

Says error username or password with seesmic, in tweetcaster says login fail and en official twitter programs says can't connect.

The others internet programs works ok, only with twitter i have problems.

only with tweetdeck te service works... it's very strange...

Last edited:

tomh235

Dec 2, 2010
Does anyone have any good ideas for quickly restoring your apps post update, especially ones that have been moved to the SD?
Thanks!

AfroLoots

Mar 17, 2011
I keep seeing people post that they flashed both firmware and baseband. You don't need to flash the baseband if you flashed the firmware. The baseband is a part of the firmware.

Well lol. I thought the BB had to be up and running before installing ROM. I don't know how many times I read about issues due to not having the correct BB.

Keep in mind I'm not running the fw a la vanille. See my signature.

agentJBM

Nov 30, 2010
Orlando
Well lol. I thought the BB had to be up and running before installing ROM. I don't know how many times I read about issues due to not having the correct BB.

Keep in mind I'm not running the fw a la vanille. See my signature.

The only time you need to worry about the baseband is if you are trying to run custom 2.2+ ROMs. If you are running a custom ROM then you have no reason to flash this new baseband or firmware. No devs are using this baseband.

Actually, there are 2 times to worry about baseband. The second is running regional SE 2.1 firmware, like Germany 2.1.B.0.1 or baseband 2.1.67 on another incompatible region.

AfroLoots

Mar 17, 2011
I'll keep that in mind, but I don't mind the extra step. :)

Sent from my X10a running EW Jet ZeamEx V001ex tweak v8.9.3

arkedk

Sep 13, 2010
Copenhagen
ASUS ZenFone 8
The only time you need to worry about the baseband is if you are trying to run custom 2.2+ ROMs. If you are running a custom ROM then you have no reason to flash this new baseband or firmware. No devs are using this baseband.

Actually, there are 2 times to worry about baseband. The second is running regional SE 2.1 firmware, like Germany 2.1.B.0.1 or baseband 2.1.67 on another incompatible region.

There is no incompatible region. All version/region firmwares will work on all X10 (SO-01b, X10i & X10a).

Sent from my X10 TripNMiUI-IRIS using Tapatalk

agentJBM

Nov 30, 2010
Orlando
There is no incompatible region. All version/region firmwares will work on all X10 (SO-01b, X10i & X10a).

How do you know? It will work on any X10, but the new baseband is regional. Just like when baseband 58 came out. Many people flashed back to their old baseband because of the battery drain and signal problems.

arkedk

Sep 13, 2010
Copenhagen
ASUS ZenFone 8
How do you know? It will work on any X10, but the new baseband is regional. Just like when baseband 58 came out. Many people flashed back to their old baseband because of the battery drain and signal problems.

I've had all different regions on my X10i, never had any problems with either SO-01B or X10a software on it.

JuaNMaN

Oct 4, 2010
Distrito Federal
Hello, I have seen that this update it's for the X10"i", I have a X10a and, according with this page PTCRB , the update 2.1.B.0.1 for a X10a has been release too, so I want to know if someone have this FW so I can install in my X10...

Yes I know that the 2.1.B.0.1 works in my X10a, but I'll like to have the another...

Thank you...

Top Liked Posts