[DER KERNEL] Trinity Four (4.2/4.3)

Search This thread

morfic

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files, app:

www . Der Kernel . com

Kernel Source: https://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_four

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
Thank You for understanding this.

If you need gapps for 4.3, try these simms22 approved gapps for 4.3: http://goo.gl/l6ZlFB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Flash your rom's kernel if you come from another kernel first! Else it may not even boot due to their ramdisk modifications.

Featuring:

• Offering lowered voltages
  • Voltage Control
  • Color Control (Thanks Francisco)
  • Build optimizations
  • Performance through research
  • Removed wasteful debugging
  • TCP Congestion control Veno default, more added
  • VM, scheduler and governor tweaks
  • 384/1512 or 384/1728 if indicated in filename (Use an app that protects the sysfs files to not have OS meddle with freqs)
  • Bullshít Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

Last edited:

morfic

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2008
San Antonio
www.derkernel.com
It was actually available on his forums for quite some time. Nice to see the XDA thread official now :)

Apparently i suck at advertising and will not seek a career in advertising o_O

From my forum's post: « on: December 02, 2012, 05:15:52 AM »

Although there hasn't been much development from 19th to 4th, due to vacation, visiting family, it's been around. :)

Last edited:

syncopy

Dec 3, 2010
Finally!

P.S I've been pretty much up to date with Trinity developments thanks to the derkernel forums!

phewizzo

Aug 29, 2007
New York City
Morfic, so since you been on vacation for a little while have your added the wakelock fixes to Trinity yet?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

meangreenie

Mar 6, 2012
Sounds good, but quote "(Use an app that protects the sysfs files to not have OS meddle with freqs)"

what apps does that refer to ? any good suggestions; i'm using system tuner atm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Files, app:

www . Der Kernel . com

Kernel Source: https://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_four

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

If you need gapps for 4.3, try these simms22 approved gapps for 4.3: http://goo.gl/l6ZlFB
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Flash your rom's kernel if you come from another kernel first! Else it may not even boot due to their ramdisk modifications.

Featuring:

• Offering lowered voltages
    • Voltage Control
    • Color Control (Thanks Francisco)
    • Build optimizations
    • Performance through research
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • TCP Congestion control Veno default, more added
    • VM, scheduler and governor tweaks
    • 384/1512 or 384/1728 if indicated in filename (Use an app that protects the sysfs files to not have OS meddle with freqs)
    • Bullshít Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

Re: [DER KERNEL] Trinity Four

It looks like next week I'll be able to successfully corrupt the system on my new mako.
    Thanks everybody.
    Re: [DER KERNEL] Trinity Four

New rasbean builds for mako will have those bionic patches from now on.
    Hi guys, just an update: happy to report my daughter is out of the hospital, with a clean bill of health. Time to get flashing!

Oh and thanks for all the concern again. Love you guys. Mwah!
    You all benchmarked. So you know why you still see quadrant being used.
    Reason quadrant is used is that it's a quick check.
    Sending Simms22 20+ builds in a day and asking him to run something long running like antutu would be flat out unreal.
    We don't care about the absolute to have any meaning from device to device or from your phone to his phone.
    But we care about deltas.
    Deltas tell you a story, they tell you if going north led you into a deep forest from where there is no escape or if going north led you to the castle with your bride to be princess.
    I short, deltas tell you if you took the right path.
    Deltas tell you if something you swore by still work in everyone's favor or not.
    Deltas tell *you* if your developer researches the effects of his work or if he just plows you over with meaningless to confusing buzzwords.
    Deltas tell you a lot if you care to listen.
    The more developers' shít sucks, the more they will preach the gospel of "benchmarks don't matter anyway".
    The more they say it, the more they show they even lack the ability to distinguish between a benchmark's ability to be consistent or their inability to benchmark consistently.
    The more they say it, the more they show they are just interested in selling you snake oil.

I like to quantify stuff.
    So I care about deltas.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4 Beta