[Q] Razr i One Mod lags & slow system

Search This thread

johnseed2

Feb 5, 2014
Is anyone who is using the razr i - "one" mod, also experiencing lags and a really slow system?
the stock rom was a bit slow, too. so i thought i try out this mod, but it even got worse :confused::confused:
did anyone try out the JellyAOSP Rom yet? Is it stable and fast :eek:?
thanks!

halend

Sep 14, 2013
Is anyone who is using the razr i - "one" mod, also experiencing lags and a really slow system?
the stock rom was a bit slow, too. so i thought i try out this mod, but it even got worse :confused::confused:
did anyone try out the JellyAOSP Rom yet? Is it stable and fast :eek:?
thanks!

I have been using that MOD for quite a time, first it was very laggy, then reinstalled it with full wipe (every wipe possible), and then it was OK. I recommend it, but just because there aren't many other alternatives (yet) :(

f3bruary

Feb 9, 2013
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
I just installed 1.30 and I experience a little lag, especially in the dialer when swiping fom numpad and back. It's the blue 'call' bar that needs to load a bit.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Oh and the contact are slow too

Lucki_X

Feb 2, 2013
Poděbrady
I just installed 1.30 and I experience a little lag, especially in the dialer when swiping fom numpad and back. It's the blue 'call' bar that needs to load a bit.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Oh and the contact are slow too

I have installed 1.5 with last Omar Avelar's kernel. Really smooth and fast without lags.

FourOne82

Jun 1, 2013
Motorola RAZR i
LG G6
If u are experiencing lags u have one option, clean install. Some users reported this problem, i can't give any other solution. Its the same for Omar's Rom and JellyAOSP 1.5 - dirty flash is running for some users, some experiencing lags and other problems.

totex71

Sep 13, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S10e
If u are experiencing lags u have one option, clean install. Some users reported this problem, i can't give any other solution. Its the same for Omar's Rom and JellyAOSP 1.5 - dirty flash is running for some users, some experiencing lags and other problems.

Your mod dosen't lag at all. works perfectly fine here.
clean install is the ONLY way to go when flashing a phone imo.

FourOne82

Jun 1, 2013
Motorola RAZR i
LG G6
^Yeah u are probably right, so for everyone who is experiencing lags:
  1. Download the latest *.zip file to your SD.
  2. Flash the Motorola JB 4.1.2 EU firmware via RSDlite.
  3. Make sure you have a custom recovery installed (I use CWM Recovery 6.0.1.9).
  4. Boot into your custom recovery of choice.
  5. Select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm.
  6. Select install zip from external card, and choose the zip file.
  7. Hit Reboot.
U can probably skip part 2, but just to make sure your system partition is fine I recommend flashing the original firmware.