Recovery 4.4.2 Kit Kat stock LG G

Search This thread

vandieutot

Aug 19, 2013
Hà Nội
msmobile.vn

* You can download files under the name " LG G Recovery Kit 4.4.2 Kat.zip " to extract okay . And we are the files inside the folder where you unzipped the .
* Requires root and you have debug mode enabled " USB Debugging " on the phone and plug in the phone cable connection type you select software LG " LG software " okay and waited range 5 - 10S for the receiving computer out of your equipment .
* Now you only need to run the file " F180XXX RECOVERY.bat " in accordance with your hostname okay .
* That's it now sits crank enjoy the new rom via this recovery only.
* You okay in recovery as on 4.1.2 . Turn off the power would go and press the volume keys together 2 1 time and then press the power key is not always drop the arms until the table many letters appear, press the volume drop arm moves to recovery and press the power key offline.

Last edited:

robotzki

Mar 27, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
If you can't get past Google logo, try to flash stock v10i firmware first . Supposedly it changes partition to 2,1gb and after that you can flash any stock kitkat Rom . I had v10i and had no problems whatsoever with installation of paulis Rom or slingrom....

Sent from my LG-F180L using XDA Free mobile app

2nd Sky

Jun 15, 2013
My City
why do you name the thread "Recovery 4.4.2 Kit Kat stock LG G" ??

its CWM Recovery....

on stock u can unlock bootloader via freegee easy and use any bootloader and andy recovery!

u can flash on F180SLK and E975 any recovery from F180SLK or E975! its same device but remember! with eg F180K recovery u can only flash F180K roms, when updater-script made for one device name...

Reactions: akahroba

nghiemlong

Dec 1, 2008
Worst ever seen guide. Dont understand what he is writing.

* You can download files under the name " LG G Recovery Kit 4.4.2 Kat.zip " to extract okay . And we are the files inside the folder where you unzipped the .
* Requires root and you have debug mode enabled " USB Debugging " on the phone and plug in the phone cable connection type you select software LG " LG software " okay and waited range 5 - 10S for the receiving computer out of your equipment .
* Now you only need to run the file " F180XXX RECOVERY.bat " in accordance with your hostname okay .
* You okay in recovery as on 4.1.2 . Turn off the power would go and press the volume keys together 2 1 time and then press the power key is not always drop the arms until the table many letters appear, press the volume drop arm moves to recovery and press the power key offline.

Last edited:

SABman12

Dec 30, 2013
How do I active the "USB DEBUGGING" on the stock Kitkat 4.4.2 for F180L?
I cant find it on the setting :(

Da Legend

Dec 4, 2014
Buea

its CWM Recovery....

on stock u can unlock bootloader via freegee easy and use any bootloader and andy recovery!

u can flash on F180SLK and E975 any recovery from F180SLK or E975! its same device but remember! with eg F180K recovery u can only flash F180K roms, when updater-script made for one device name...
Can freegee unlock bootloader of lg-180k running android version 4.4.2?

TheJoker0

Feb 22, 2012
Just go to the android development thread and search there . How hard is that? Can't you discover anything by youself?

TheJoker0

Feb 22, 2012
I don't know a lot about the 180k since the one I have is e975... I don't know what will happen if you flash a GEEHRC rom...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tự hào khi vn

Sent from my LG-E975 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

its CWM Recovery....

Can freegee unlock bootloader of lg-180k running android version 4.4.2?

yes.