[Q] z2 data lte not work after update

Search This thread

snipeerz

May 11, 2012
hello ,,
i bought sony z2 phone from o2 uk and it was locked but i have the code to open it to work in my country kuwait ,
i used it and it works fine until i update the system to version 17.1.A.2.55 , 4.4.2 , D6503 .

the problem is now i can not use the 4g data or the data internet only to make calls in segnal with out the data internet , so i should connect to the internet by wifi only :(

can any one help me with this please :(

note : i enterd the system information list and it says that i can not root the device it written : no

BanziBaby

Oct 21, 2010
Open settings then tap more & down at the bottom it says internet settings (Download settings for Internet & MMS) tap that & it should then download the correct settings :)

snipeerz

May 11, 2012
I try this but when I press download it says error :

Internet &mms setting couldn't download

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Free mobile app

acheney1990

Oct 29, 2013
Saint Stephen
This happened to me and I had to manually enter Access Point Names (APN) info to get data connection. You can probably get this info either from another phone already connected, by calling your carrier or finding it online I like did.

- Sent From My Xperia Z2 On Bell

cedropol

Mar 16, 2013
Configurations of APN's are sending via SMS not via data, check if you have configured sms properly ex. centre message no.